EastWest Hollywood Brass Diamond Edition
Orchestral Brass Virtual Instrument
Hollywood Brass is the most powerful, realistic and extensive brass library ever created. There is a focus and ease of use in this Virtual Instrument that is unprecedented. Hollywood Brass runs flawlessly in the new PLAY 6 engine and has 10 times the content and detail than its closest competitor, without any additional complexity or clutter. New revolutionary fanfare patches are light on computer resources but offer the most playable and instantly gratifying results on just one midi channel. But words are just words. Once you experience Hollywood Brass, you will see that this is EastWest's finest creation to date.
The Hollywood Brass production team includes award-winning sound engineer Shawn Murphy, who has recorded and mixed the scores for more than 400 feature films, producers Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix; and composer and orchestrator Thomas Bergersen.
Recorded in EastWest Studio 1, widely regarded as the "best brass recording room in the entire world" with 5 true mic positions, Hollywood Brass is designed to work seamlessly with Hollywood Strings (and the upcoming Woodwinds and Percussion).
Running on the new PLAY 6, Hollywood Brass will run flawlessly on your system along with Hollywood Strings. This is also exciting news for current Hollywood Strings users, as PLAY 6 and the new Hollywood Strings program update are free to all users.
Hollywood Brass is approximately 150 gigabytes of pure Hollywood magic. A world-class group of brass artists, worthy of a Shawn Murphy recording, was gathered for this brass sampling marathon which lasted for 21 straight 11 hour days followed by a year of post-production.
Hollywood Brass gives you complete control over the players and includes:
- Solo Trumpet
- 2 Trumpets
- 3 Trumpets
- Solo French Horn
- 2 French Horns
- 6 French Horns
- Solo Trombone
- 2 Tenor + 1 Bass Trombone
- Solo Tuba
- Solo Cimbasso
- Low brass section consisting of: 2 Tenor Bones, 1 Bass trombone, 1 tuba and 1 cimbasso
Hollywood Brass also includes new brass reverb impulses taken from the smash hit convolution reverb Quantum Leap SPACES.
- Produced by Doug Rogers, Nick Phoenix, and Thomas Bergersen
- Sound engineered by Shawn Murphy (Academy Award, C.A.S. (Cinema Audio Society), BAFTA, and EMMY award-winning sound engineer)
- Extensive multiple-dynamic "true legato" solo and ensemble brass, with multiple sized sections and mutes
- 5 user-mixable mic positions, extensive articulations, and no shortcuts!
- Includes new PLAY 6 64-bit software on both MAC and PC, powerful scripting for ease of use, more user control and detail than any other collection, all recorded in the world-famous EASTWEST Studio 1, the home of major Hollywood soundtracks and television themes.
- PLAY 6 software (included) is required to use this product.
- 150GB free hard disc space
- iLok Account
- iLok Machine Authorization, or USB Key supported (USB Key is optional)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.