EastWest Voices Bundle
3 Vocal Virtual Instruments
This bundle includes:
- Voices of Opera
- Voices of Soul
- Voices of the Empire
Voices of Opera
EastWest is proud to present Voices of Opera, a brand-new virtual instrument featuring the sensational vocals of soprano Larisa Martinez (Andrea Bocelli) and tenor Carlton Moe (Phantom of the Opera).
Vices of Opera is perfect for any composer looking to add a pristine operatic sound and fits in perfectly with EastWest's recent slate of award-winning vocal products Hollywood Choirs, Voices of the Empire, and Voices of Soul.
Voices of Opera is a 32GB collection of Sustains (Ah, Ee, Eh, Oh, Uh); Staccato (Ci, Don, Kom, Na, Oo, Ra, Te, Voh); Words (Addio, Amore, Bravissimo, Cara, Caro, Cielo, Dolore, Donna, Ella, Fiore, Fortuna, Forza, Gloria, Insieme, Mai, Morte, Nobilta, Potere, Sacro, Signore, Vincero); Legato (Ah, Oh); and Phrases (dozens of phrases in different keys).
Voices of Opera is a must-have collection to add some vocal magic to your next project.
Voices of Soul
A powerhouse vocal product of soulful perfection that will be your new secret weapon, VOICES OF SOUL is perfect for any music requiring solo vocals or backing vocal harmonies using chords.
EastWest recorded VOICES OF SOUL with C.C. White, who has sung with many of the greatest and most iconic names in the music industry. Her voice is a thrilling blend of Funk, Soul, Reggae, Southern Blues, Gospel, R&B, Jazz, with a bit of Latin flair. From soft and angelic to powerful and earth-shattering, her voice effortlessly captivates and enthralls audiences.
VOICES OF SOUL was produced by Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix, the most awarded producers in the sounds industry, and includes a collection of expressive, soulful multi-sampled vocal instruments with hundreds of expressive phrases in every key and highly realistic true legato transitions. Composers can switch between multiple articulations on the fly with Combo instruments and play chords to create vocal harmonies with Mod Xfade Chords instruments.
VOICES OF SOUL features vocals across a variety of categories, including:
- SUSTAIN contains a variety of single syllable vocal instrument types, including Ah, Doo, Ee, Eh, Ha, Hm, Ho, Ho Expressive, Hoo, La, Mm, Oh, Oh Expressive, Oo, So Expressive, Wo, Wo Expressive. Most contain multiple velocity-sensitive dynamic layers, and a few contain additional “expressive” versions.
- LEGATO contains instruments that playback true legato intervals when playing notes in a connected fashion (legato) for every interval up to an octave in either direction, and sustain layers that playback when playing disconnected (separated).
- COMBO MOD contains instruments that combine multiple articulations and use the Mod Wheel (MOD) or Velocity Sensitivity (VS) to determine which playback.
- COMBO RR contains instruments that combine multiple articulations by using Round Robin programming to cycle through articulations.
- MOD XFADE CHORDS contains polyphonic, single syllable vocal instruments that use the Mod Wheel (CC1) to crossfade between dynamic layers.
- PHRASES contains over 600 phrases and adlibs sung in a soulful style, spread out across 12 instruments, one for each of the 12 root note positions.
- KEYSWITCH contains instruments that combine multiple articulations into a single instrument, and use keyswitches to activate the desired articulation.
- PHRASES KS FX PRESETS contains the phrases keyswitch instruments saved with a variety of FX Rack presets. The FX Rack includes the SSL Channel Strip and Bus Compressor, OhmForce Ohmicide, and EastWest EP-1 Delay, ADT, Amp Simulator and Convolution Reverb.
Voices of the Empire
EastWest/Quantum Leap presents VOICES OF THE EMPIRE, a brand-new vocal product that is perfect for epic film/TV/game soundtracks, EDM, or any music requiring solo vocals or vocal harmonies using chords. Featuring the raw, primal vocals of Uyanga Bold - a unique talent, melding the ethnic musical traditions of Bulgaria, Serbia, Mongolia, and beyond. She is a trained opera singer with perfect pitch, fluent in Russian, Mongolian, French, English.
Features of VOICES OF THE EMPIRE include:
- Dozens of Mongolian, Bulgarian and Western-style, multi-sampled vocal instruments
- Dozens of expressive phrases in every key
- 2 unique Mongolian legato vocal instruments
- Traditional legato vocal instrument
- Expressive vowel multi-sampled vocal instruments
VOICES OF THE EMPIRE features 84 instruments across a variety of categories, including:
- Sustain contains a variety of vocal instrument types, including Melismas, Slurs, Sustain Vibratos, Non-Vibratos, and Up Downs.
- Legato instruments playback true legato intervals when playing two connected notes for every interval up to an octave. Available in traditional and Mongolian styles.
- Combo instruments combine multiple articulations into a single instrument that uses the Mod Wheel (CC1) or Velocity Sensitivity to determine which of the different articulations will playback.
- Words contain performances of specific words mapped across a 2-octave range. Use the Mod Wheel (CC1) to start the word at the beginning or an alternative start time.
- Phrases contain a total of 254 phrases sung in western and non-western styles. The average is 21 phrases for each of the 12 root keys. Although they were originally recorded to a tone in each key, they are improvised, and therefore random in nature.
- Keyswitch instruments combine multiple articulations into a single instrument, and use keyswitches to switch between them. There are keyswitch instruments for Legatos, Melismas, Phrases, Sustains and Words.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.