Eventide H3000 Band Delays -
8 Voice Delay Plugin
Bolster Your Imagination
Imagine if you could take any sound, separate it by frequency bands, change the filter type and then individually process those bands with delays. The H3000 Band Delays plug-in is derived from the H3000 Harmonizer studio processor. This unique plug-in is capable of everything from standard delays and filtering to stereo-widening and killer rhythmic effects.
Just feed it any instrument or vocal and instantly manipulate up to 8 voices by frequency, resonance, filter type, delay time, volume and panning. Then easily build complex movement using the H3000 Function Generator.
With the H3000 Band Delays you can play an effect like an instrument. Every parameter can be Format-AUtomated or manipulated in real time via MIDI. Play a filter with a keyboard controller to get not only rhythmic but also musical results.
- 8 voices, each of which can be altered by frequency, resonance, filter type, delay time, volume and panning.
- Filters assignable as band pass, low pass, high pass, all pass or notch filter.
- Assign the H3000 Function Generator to several parameters to create movement and bring life to drums and stringed instruments.
- Beat grid gives visual representation for creating unique rhythms from your sound.
- Route a MIDI keyboard to the plugin to play the filters as musical notes.
- Includes presets from original H3000 hardware in addition to many new inspiring choices.
- MixLock keeps the wet/dry mix of the effect static as you scroll through presets or user-defined snapshots
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.