Eventide H910 Harmonizer
Pitch Shift, Delay & Modulation Effects Plugin
"F@*ks with the Fabric of Time"
The H910 Harmonizer® was the world’s first digital effects processor. With its unique combinations of pitch shifting, modulation and delay, the H910 can be heard on countless ground-breaking works by artists from AC/DC to David Bowie to Frank Zappa. Simply put, nothing sounds quite like it.
A powerful creative tool, the H910 plug-in is a faithful recreation of the original hardware. Use the H910's pitch changing ability to create specific musical intervals and perfect harmonies, spread guitars, fatten snares, apply subtle organic de-tuning to synths or add slap-back delays to vocals. At extreme settings, you can create unheard-of mechanical sounds, drone effects or robot language using self-oscillation, delay, and anti-feedback.
Two is Better than One
When you purchase the H910 Harmonizer plug-in, you also receive Eventide's exclusive H910 Dual Harmonizer. This version recreates the popular technique of running two H910 units in parallel to create lush doubling and other interesting effects.
- NEW Keyboard and MIDI mapping - The original H910 featured a keyboard remote control which was used live by several artists including Elton John. With the H910 plug-in, you can easily use MIDI to control pitch and harmonization in real-time.
- NEW Envelope Follower - Engineers and producers discovered that sending a control voltage to the hardware H910 could be used to slightly (or massively) vary the pitch, creating entirely new sounds. The built-in envelope follower makes exploring these possibilities easy.
- NEW OUT2 Delay Group - adds inspiring attributes to your sound.
- True analogue modelling of highly nonlinear electronics for faithful reproduction of the original H910's juiciness and grit.
- Perform perfect pitch changes controlled manually, via MIDI or with Anti-Feedback.
- Anti-Feedback modulates the pitch around unity for a subtle or wild effect.
- Optional "glitching" of original H910 hardware to create unpredictable sounds as it alters pitch.
- Modify pitch by musical intervals (diatonic) to harmonize vocals or solo instruments.
- Delay rhythms and melodies to create everything from slap-back echoes to feedback chaos.
- Create colourful, unique sound effects and drones through self-oscillation.
- Individually control delay outputs and dry/wet mix.
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the dry/wet mix constant.
BONUS: H910 Dual
- Recreates two H910 units running in parallel to create doubling effects and other unique sounds.
- Easily fattens and thickens instruments when assigning opposite pitch ratios.
- Stereo (cross-unit) Feedback can cFormat-AUse the incoming signal to shift up and then down continuously.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.