FabFilter Micro -
Mini Filter Plugin
The classic FabFilter sound
With the introduction of FabFilter One in 2004, we set a new standard for digital filters... and it still stands today. Now you can get that classic FabFilter sound for a Micro price! With a single high-quality filter, FabFilter Micro is the ultimate lightweight filter plug-in.
FabFilter Micro's single filter is smooth and creamy, yet easily turns into raw saturation and self-oscillation when tweaked using the interactive filter display. It features low-pass and high-pass shapes and an envelope follower to modulate the cut-off frequency.
With the individual Input Gain and Output Gain parameters, you can fully control the saturation of the internal filter, making FabFilter Micro not only ideally suited for basic filtering tasks, but also capable of beautiful distortion and analog saturation effects.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec, and SSE optimization, and much more!
- Includes the classic, analog-sounding filter from FabFilter One
- Low-pass and high-pass settings
- Envelope follower modulating the cut-off frequency
- Modern interface with large interactive filter display
- Input and output gain settings to control saturation
- Includes basic factory presets to get started right away
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- MIDI Learn
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation
- Full help file with interactive help hints
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native, and AudioSuite formats
- Windows 10, 8, 7, or Vista
- 64-bit or 32-bit
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- macOS 10.10 or higher (64-bit only)
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel or Apple Silicon processor
AAX Native, AudioSuite, Audio Units, VST2, and VST3
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.