Graphic Equalizer Plugin
Unrivalled sound and workflow
An equalizer is probably the tool you use most while mixing and mastering, so you need the best of the best! With FabFilter Pro-Q 2, you get the highest possible sound quality and a gorgeous, innovative interface with unrivalled ease of use.
Mixing and mastering features
Pro-Q 2 offers everything that a demanding engineer could wish for: top quality linear phase operation in addition to the zero latency and unique Natural Phase modes, Mid/Side processing, variable stereo placement of EQ bands, an intelligent solo feature, optional Auto Gain and a built-in, fully customizable spectrum analyzer.
Effortlessly sculpt your sound
FabFilter Pro-Q 2 is designed to help you achieve your sound in the quickest way possible. Via the large interactive EQ display, you can create bands where you need them and select and edit multiple bands at once.
Unique features like Spectrum Grab, Full-Screen mode and EQ Match will speed up your workflow even more.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate automation, advanced optimization and much more.
- Highest possible sound quality
- Gorgeous Retina interface with large interactive EQ display, multi-band selection and editing for maximum ease and efficiency
- Up to 24 EQ bands
- NEW - Operates in zero latency mode, linear phase mode with adjustable latency or the unique Natural Phase mode
- NEW - Universal filter slope support for all filter types, up to 96 dB/oct
- NEW - Spectrum Grab: just grab and adjust a peak in the real-time spectrum analyzer right away!
- NEW - Optional Gain-Q interaction
- NEW - Different interface sizes and additional Full-Screen mode
- NEW - Filter shapes: Bell, Notch, High/Low Shelf, High/Low Cut, Band Pass, Tilt Shelf
- NEW - EQ Match feature to automatically match the spectrum of another track via the side-chain input
- NEW - Built-in spectrum analyzer with Pre-EQ, Post-EQ and SC modes, adjustable range, speed, resolution, tilt and freeze
- NEW - Auto Gain and Gain Scale
- Mid/side mode where you can EQ the mid and side signals separately
- NEW - Optional piano roll display to quantize EQ frequencies to musical notes
- Different display ranges: 3 dB and 6 dB ranges for mastering, 12 dB and 30 dB for mixing
- Intelligent solo mode makes it easy to find problem frequencies and hear the effect of a band
- NEW - Phase Invert option to change polarity
- NEW - Large output level meter with peak level readout
- Each band can operate on the stereo signals or on the left or right channels independently for per-channel EQ-ing
- NEW - Highly improved CPU optimization: Pro-Q 2 uses less memory and is more than twice as efficient as its predecessor!
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.