Multiband Distortion/Saturation Plugin
A crush on music
Distortion and saturation play a very important role in music production. From subtle, clean and warm tube or tape saturation to the wildest multi-band guitar amp effects: FabFilter Saturn delivers!
Warmth, harmonics, colour and dynamics
FabFilter Saturn offers a range of different high-quality distortion models, inspired by the vintage sound of tubes, tape and guitar amps. In addition, you also get three creative distortion styles, with which you can your sounds in weird and unexpected ways.smudge, stretch, crush, rectify and clip
With its multiband design and per-band feedback, dynamics, drive, tone and modulation options, Saturn will bring a unique flavour to your music.
Bring your sounds to life
Using Saturn's extensive modulation section, you can really bring life and depth to your music. By applying subtle modulation to crossover frequencies, dynamics, band levels or tone controls, great warmth and definition can be achieved.
With all the XLFOs, EGs, XY controllers, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need, you get practically unlimited modulation possibilities. Creating new modulation connections could not be easier: just drag and drop.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate automation, advanced optimization and much more.
- Sixteen different distortion styles, from subtle saturation to heavy guitar amps and bit crushing
- Multiband processing (up to 6 bands)
- Per-band drive, mix, feedback, dynamics, tone and level controls
- Per-band solo and mute options
- Optional HQ mode (8x oversampling)
- Interactive multiband display
- Easy-to-use interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 50-slot modulation matrix
- Modulation source signal visualization
- Mid/side processing
- Normal and wide interface layouts, with an option to show or hide the modulation section at the bottom
- Over 150 presets
- Unique per-component presets
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Interactive MIDI Learn
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download InfoDigital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.