FabFilter Timeless 2
Modulated Delay Plugin
FabFilter Timeless 2 is not only a perfectly modelled classic tape delay. Its unique high-quality filters and many creative options turn it into the ultimate sound-mangling OS-Machine! Create echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, scratch effects and much more.
High-quality filtering and feedback
The delay signal is fed to two high-quality multimode filters, and then routed back to the delays with adjustable feedback and cross-feedback knobs. Per-channel phase inversion is provided to create jaw-dropping flanger and phasing effects.
Easy drag-and-drop modulation
With all the XLFOs, EGs, XY controllers, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need, Timeless 2 offers practically unlimited modulation possibilities. Creating new modulation connections could not be easier: just drag and drop.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate Format-AUtomation, advanced optimization and much more.
- Two delay lines (5 ms to 5 sec) with host tempo sync and panning
- Tape delay or time-stretching behaviour when changing the delay time
- Feedback, cross-feedback and phase inversion
- Mid/side processing
- Revolutionary interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
- Two state-of-the-art multimode filters with filter panning and 11 characteristics
- Freeze buffer option
- Over 300 presets
- Tap feature
- Interactive filter display
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Normal and wide interface layouts, with an option to show or hide the modulation section at the bottom
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 24-slot modulation matrix
- Modulation source signal visualization
- Interactive MIDI Learn
- Unique per-component presets
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
- Available in VST, Format-VST3, Format-AUdio Units, Format-AAX Native and Format-AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as Format-RTAS (32-bit only)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.