FabFilter Twin 2
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
Amazing oscillators, unique filters
FabFilter Twin 2 is equipped with the best possible oscillators, award-winning filters and an innovative interface that makes sound design a breeze! Rather use presets? Twin 2 comes with more than 1600 quality sounds that you can use right away.
Innovative easy-to-use interface
Programming Twin 2 is easy and fast. The what-you-use-is-what-you-see interface shows only what you are actually using, and the graphic component buttons give you direct access to the most important settings from the impressive list of features.
Easy drag-and-drop modulation
With all the XLFOs, EGs, XY controllers, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need, Timeless 2 offers practically unlimited modulation possibilities. Creating new modulation connections could not be easier: just drag and drop.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate Format-AUtomation, advanced optimization and much more.
- Three high-quality oscillators with PWM, hard sync, and phase sync
- Four state-of-the-art multimode filters with filter panning and 11 characteristics
- Extensive delay section with feedback and filter section
- Over 1600 presets
- Revolutionary new interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
- Normal and wide interface layouts, with an option to show or hide the modulation section at the bottom
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 50-slot modulation matrix
- Modulation source signal visualization
- Ring modulation
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Side chain input
- Polyphonic portamento
- 32-voice polyphony and unison
- Highly improved MIDI Learn
- Unique per-component presets
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
- Available in VST, Format-VST3, Format-AUdio Units, Format-AAX Native formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as Format-RTAS (32-bit only)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.