Flux Alchemist V3
Multiband Dynamics Plugin
Reinventing multiband dynamics
Be it a serious problem with a mix, a challenging mastering project, or a restoration project with complicated dynamics, designed with professional mastering and re-mastering applications in mind, with five bands offering a complete dynamics processing section including; compressor, expander, de-compressor de-expander, and a transient processor, Alchemist provides everything you need in order to accomplish.
- Five bands, each providing a full dynamics section with; Compressor, De-Compressor, Expander, De-Expander, the BitterSweet Transient Designer and M/S Width Control
- Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) crossovers with selectable slopes from 18 dB/oct to 54 dB/oct
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing
- Generous -/+ 48 dB input/output gain range
- Phase invert of the processed signal
- Dry/wet control offering true parallel dynamics processing
- Discrete peak-limiter rounding peaks off in a smooth and musically fashion
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal
Preset and Parameter Handling
- Preset/Parameter slots
- To enhance the workflow the two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time. Apart from saving each preset, a "Global Preset" containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the "Morphing Slider", can be saved.
- Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation
- The Morphing Slider provides morphing between the parameter settings of slot A/B allowing for really creative and useful real-time tweaking. Enabling the Automation control button exposes the Morphing Slider to the host automation.
- Open Sound Control Support
Alchemist's five bands are divided using carefully tuned state-of-the-art IIR (Infinite Impulse Response) crossovers with selectable slopes (from 18 dB per octave to 54 dB per octave) and variable corner frequencies.
Alchemist operates as a single broadband processor or as a full-scale multiband processor offering up to five individual bands, each band provides:
- BitterSweet Transient Designer
- MS (mid/side) Control
- Auto Delay (Introducing a delay line into to signal for zero attack time)
- Selectable level detection mode and dynamics detection profile
- Processing envelope control (Attack, Hold, Release with optional Auto mode)
- Input / Output gain control
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.