Flux Alchemist V3 -
Multiband Dynamics Plugin
Reinventing multiband dynamics
Be it a serious problem with a mix, a challenging mastering project, or a restoration project with complicated dynamics, designed with professional mastering and re-mastering applications in mind, with five bands offering a complete dynamics processing section including; compressor, expander, de-compressor de-expander, and a transient processor, Alchemist provides everything you need in order to accomplish.
- Five bands, each providing a full dynamics section with; Compressor, De-Compressor, Expander, De-Expander, the BitterSweet Transient Designer and M/S Width Control
- Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) crossovers with selectable slopes from 18 dB/oct to 54 dB/oct
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing
- Generous -/+ 48 dB input/output gain range
- Phase invert of the processed signal
- Dry/wet control offering true parallel dynamics processing
- Discrete peak-limiter rounding peaks off in a smooth and musically fashion
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal
Preset and Parameter Handling
- Preset/Parameter slots
- To enhance the workflow the two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time. Apart from saving each preset, a "Global Preset" containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the "Morphing Slider", can be saved.
- Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation
- The Morphing Slider provides morphing between the parameter settings of slot A/B allowing for really creative and useful real-time tweaking. Enabling the Automation control button exposes the Morphing Slider to the host automation.
- Open Sound Control Support
Alchemist's five bands are divided using carefully tuned state-of-the-art IIR (Infinite Impulse Response) crossovers with selectable slopes (from 18 dB per octave to 54 dB per octave) and variable corner frequencies.
Alchemist operates as a single broadband processor or as a full-scale multiband processor offering up to five individual bands, each band provides:
- BitterSweet Transient Designer
- MS (mid/side) Control
- Auto Delay (Introducing a delay line into to signal for zero attack time)
- Selectable level detection mode and dynamics detection profile
- Processing envelope control (Attack, Hold, Release with optional Auto mode)
- Input / Output gain control
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.