Flux Elixir V3
Real True Peak Multichannel Limiter Plugin
Real True Peak Multichannel Limiter
Elixir v3 is carefully designed to accomplish a true natural sounding result preserving the natural timbre of the audio material, meeting the broadcast, post-production and mastering industry norms with real True Peak output in accordance with the ITU-R BS.1770 and EBU R128 norms, with up to eight channels for multichannel/surround.
- True Peak level metering and limiting - ITU-R BS.1770 / EBU R128 Compliant
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output
- Input / Output Gain (-12/+12 dB) applied to the limiter input and to the output stage of the limiter
- Multistage processing, providing the option to set the algorithm to perform the limiting processing in multi-stages, in order to achieve even more precise and natural sounding results.
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal.
Preset and Parameter Handling
- Preset/Parameter slots
- To enhance the workflow the two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time. Apart from saving each preset, a "Global Preset" containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the "Morphing Slider", can be saved.
- Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation
- The Morphing Slider provides morphing between the parameter settings of slot A/B allowing for really creative and useful real-time tweaking. Enabling the Automation control button exposes the Morphing Slider to the host automation.
- Open Sound Control Support
Quick and Easy Setup
Elixir's straightforward user interface makes it exceptionally easy to achieve great results, even under a tight deadline.
Simply set the input level, adjust the Threshold according to the amount of limiting desired, and finally enable Make Up for gain compensation and loudness addition - That's it!
For truly delicate and fine processing tasks, Elixir v3 presents a new innovative concept called Stages, providing the option to set the algorithm to perform the limiting processing in multi-stages, in order to achieve even more precise and natural sounding results.
Example: If the threshold is set to -3 dB and the 'Stages' parameter set to 3, the first stage will limit at -1dB, the second stage will limit at -2dB and the third will limit at -3dB, with analyzing performed in each of the three stages.
Dual Preset Slots and Parameter Morphing
The built in preset manager and the preset morphing slider, provides instant and intuitive control of all parameters and controls. In a second, with a simple one-click operation, everything is copied from one of the two preset slots to the other, even during playback.
The two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time, and except for only A/B comparing two sets of parameters, the morphing slider will allow to mix them, and to record the morph with the host automation.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.