Flux Ircam Verb Session V3
Room Reverb Plugin
The Ultimate Session Reverb
VERB Session v3, based on the same fine technology used in the acclaimed IRCAM Verb v3, is tailored for simplicity providing a fast paced workflow for achieving the perfect result instantly. VERB Session v3 presents the ultimate reverb solution whether you are a seasoned session engineer or a demanding broadcast and post-production mixer.
- Up to 2 channels Input/Output.
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
- Dry/Wet control for blending the original signal with the processed signal.
- Decay Time adjusting the duration of the reverberation tail in seconds.
- Room Size adjusting the parameters for the early reflections part (early + cluster).
- PreDelay controlling the time at which the reverberation portion of the effect starts to be heard, with respect to the DIRECT signal
- Time Structure Settings; Early Gain, Tail Gain, Low Damping, High Damping
- Filter Section adjusts the characteristics of the filter applied to the signal fed to the reverberation engine, affecting the overall frequency response, if required.
Preset and Parameter Handling
- Preset/Parameter slots
- To enhance the workflow the two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time. Apart from saving each preset, a "Global Preset" containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the "Morphing Slider", can be saved.
- Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation
- The Morphing Slider provides morphing between the parameter settings of slot A/B allowing for really creative and useful real-time tweaking. Enabling the Automation control button exposes the Morphing Slider to the host automation.
- Open Sound Control Support
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.