Flux Pure Analyzer EssentialDefault Title
Real-time Analyzer Plugin
The Next Generation Real Time Analyzer System
The foundation of the Pure Analyzer System is the Pure Analyzer Essential, with a comprehensive range of analyzer options for any imaginable audio analysis and measurement, which can be expanded for more specific utilization with up to three add-on modules; Live, Metering/Loudness and Multichannel/Surround.
Pure Analyzer Essential
ITU-R BS.1770 / EBU R128 Compliant
Basic metering; Peak meter, Basic RMS meter, Fully customizable scale and ballistics
Weighting filters; ITU-R BS.1770-2 (K-weighting), ANSI A, ANSI B, ANSI C
Real-time spectrum analyzer:
- Standard FFT or unique Flux:: Spectrum representation
- Block size up to 64 K
- Configurable analysis window; Rectangular, Barlett, Blackman, Hamming, Hann
- Real Time waterfall (see “slide” option in spectrum setup)
- Amplitude or power frequency scaling
- Time-averaging; Continuously running, Fill/freeze refresh/display cycle, User-adjustable length up to 200 frames
- Max (accumulated) or running mode
- Display channels sum or a number of channels, user-selected
- User-adjustable fixed range or automatic range
- Simultaneous display of: Raw, full-resolution curve, Smoothed curve with user-adjustable detail setting, Peak curve
- Independently adjustable curve ballistics
- Peak tracking with user definable frequency range and several display variations
- Keyboard and mouse frequency-axis zoom
- Fully-customizable curve visual options
- Colour modes; Power grading, Frequency grading
- Range Min / Max
- Internal processing up to 768 kHz
- Fully adjustable display; Blending, Fading, Blurring, Scaling
- Several colour modes; Static colour, Power grading, Dynamic grading, Power + Dynamic grading
Nebula stereo (Front projection only)
Unique spectrum over space scope, providing real-time visualization of the audio content in the stereo space-frequency domain.
- Auto-scaling with user adjustable ballistics
- Focus Control
- Linear or logarithmic blending
- Fully adjustable display; Fading/persistence, Blurring, Scaling
- Choice of colour modes
- Power grading: colour varies according to signal power
- Dynamic grading: colour varies according to signal dynamics
- Power/dynamic grading: combines both previous modes
- Frequency grading: colour varies according to frequency
- Channel-selection with surround input content
Oscilloscope; Multi-channel, Zero-crossing trigger
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.