Flux Pure Analyzer Live Option
Real-time Analyzer Plugin
Live Add-on Option (requires Pure Analyzer Essential)
The Live add-on module provides the elements needed to assist the live sound engineer in speaker array calibration tasks with; delay finder, level, meter, transfer function magnitude, phase and coherence spectra, impulse response, as well as snapshot facilities.
- Multi-Channels reference support (up to 8 with the multichannel option)
- Multi-Microphone support (up to 16 with the multichannel option)
- Meters fully customizable to make the matching as close as possible to the norm
- SPL unit with calibration tools
- Signal Generator
- Sample accurate Delay Finder
- Impulse Response
- Transfer Function
- Snap Shot, unlimited (with multi-project support)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.