Flux Pure Compressor V3 -
Multi-mode Compressor Plugin
Full control over the processing
In addition to the common dynamics processing controls (ratio, attack, release, etc), Pure Compressor v3 offers control over the essential dynamics profile used, all in order to provide full control over the processing even in the most demanding situations.
Envelope, Time and Detection Settings
Extended envelope settings with full control of Attack, Hold and Release with Manual, Auto and Advanced release modes.
Zero attack time for the dynamics processing by introducing a delay reflecting the attack time into the signal path.
Eight different detection modes interacting with the time and envelope settings as well as with the integration times for the RMS detection. Includes specific "Feed Backward" modes inspired by vintage hardware architectures for producing a naturally "beefy" sound.
Dynamic Factor - Amplifies or diminishes the extracted real-time dynamics information.
Dynamic Velocity - Controls the speed of variation on the extracted dynamics information.
Control the Stereo width of your mix
To control the actual Stereo width of the mix a built-in MS encoder/decoder is used to split the stereo-signal into its M and S components in order to control the actual stereo width of the mix.
The MS Width Control - Sets the stereo width of the processed signal. A -6 dB value decreases the stereo width. A +6 dB value increases the wideness of the stereo mix but can produce phase issue.
(This feature is only available when two channels (no more, no less) are processed.)
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output
- Generous -/+ 48 dB input/output gain range
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing
- Dry/wet control offering true parallel dynamics processing and for blending some of the original “peak” into the processed signal
- Phase invert of the processed signal
- External sidechain support for AAX (Native & DSP) and AU; in mono and stereo format
- Discrete peak limiter at the very last stage of the processing chain rounding off the peaks in a smooth and musically fashion
- Three release modes are presented; manual, auto, and advanced (with minimum and maximum release values fully adjustable)
- Auto delay function allowing for zero attack times by introducing a delay line in the processed signal
- M/S Width for controlling the stereo width of the processed signal
- Link Channel, provides linked/unlinked processing (in M/S mode)
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal
- Side chain section featuring a three-band equalizer to generate frequency sensitive processing
- External side-chain available in AU (Mac OS X) and AAX Native & DSP (Mac OS X & Windows) only
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.