Flux Pure Limiter V3
Transparent Limiter Plugin
Transparent Limiting Made Easy
Pure Limiter was designed to provide clean transparent limiting and to preserve the sonic integrity of the audio material even when dramatically increasing the average audio level. Used at the very last stage of your audio processing chain you get full control on your levels, without introducing any artifacts on the processed audio material.
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing
- Release and Filter Controls for the Release settings and High/Low pass filters setting the highest/lowest frequency feeding the Release section.
- Lookahead (0/20 ms), for a decrease in the gain before any potential audio peaks. a key-point for avoiding audio distortion.
- Link Channels, linking the limiting on one channel to limit the other(s) as well.
- Make Up gain, increases the output gain from the threshold value.
- Waveform and Limiting Action Display with two display alternatives, A, waveform of the output signal and the limiting action in red, B, waveform of the output signal as a histogram and the limiting action displayed in red on a separate histogram with a blue line reflecting the release value.
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.