Flux SPAT Revolution Ultimate -
Immersive Audio Mixing Software
From Creation to Real-time Immersive Delivery
Empowering artists, sound designers, and sound engineers virtually unlimited possibilities to design, create and mix an outstanding real-time immersive experience.
For a Wide-Range of Immersive Use Cases
- Live concert production and diffusion
- Music mixing for multi rendering format
- Sound design for film, music, and theater
- AR/VR production
- Audio for gaming
- Binaural for artist monitoring and audience experience
- Spatial audio composition for sound installations
- 360 audio/video production
- Scientific research and development
- Audio-visual immersive experience installations
- Corporate events and installations.
- Interactive sound creations & environmental sound
- Broadcasting 3D audio shows and concerts
Bring a Sense of Space and Depth to Your Mix
A revolutionary object & perceptual immersive mixing tool redefining the way of mixing where you intuitively position objects in spaces and let the acoustic signature of the room build the desired depth
Bring your various audio sources as objects moving into a virtual space in an output format agnostic way while allowing you to create acoustic space (reverberation) with localized reflections.
It simply means spaciousness to your mix from multiple sound source formats supported.
Render for Various Deliverables
Audio is literally living a paradigm shift, moving beyond stereo to various spatial audio techniques. At the core of SPAT Revolution is a desire not to impose on panning methods and spatialization techniques rather to offer a wide range of possibilities, including panning techniques for working with audiences in wide areas not confined to traditional sweet spots for live and installation setups.
Being for improving the frontal resolution for concert diffusion, to immerse the audience with surround audio, to render to any channel-based or scene-based formats, to deliver spatial audio over headphones, SPAT Revolution simply opens up to the most advanced techniques and brings them to your fingertips.
From Decades of Groundbreaking Research at Ircam
SPAT Revolution is the result of a successful partnership between FLUX:: Engineering and the French research institute Ircam (Institute for Research and Coordination in Acoustics/Music), created to make decades of groundbreaking research performed at Ircam available to the world in a format adapted for the workflow in the digital music and audio industry.
Designed to Integrate Into Any Workflow
Rapidly deploy and manage your object-based mix session using a simple setup wizard using your physical or virtual audio interface of choice as your hardware I/O or vastly expand your DAW’s capabilities using SPAT plugin suites (AAX, AU, VST) and audio pipe technology for software audio routing and parameters automation
Add remote integration using control devices, show control application, trajectory software, and digital mixing consoles over the network, through the Open Sound Control (OSC) protocol.
Take advantage of ReaVolution, a Reaper package for SPAT Revolution facilitating the setup, integration, and workflow for immersive audio creation and production
- Multi virtual room environments
- Deliver simultaneously for channel-base, binaural and ambisonic up to 7th order
- Channel-based predefined and custom setups up to 64ch
- Unlimited audio channels
- Ambisonic up to 7th order (HOA)
- Multi environment virtualization (binaural monitoring)
- Complete HRTF Listen library and SOFA import
- OSC and RTTrPM tracking integration
- Custom OSC transformation
- Complete flexible module setup configuration
- Up to 384Khz
- Nebula Spatial Spectrogram
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra - 11 Big Sur (Intel only)
- Windows 7SP1, 8.1, or 10 (all 64-bit only)
- Intel i7 9700K CPU or better
- 16GB RAM or more
- GeForce GTX 1060 4GB GDDR5 or better
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine, iLok USB, and iLok Cloud licensing methods are supported
- AAX Native 64-bit
- AAX DSP 64-bit
- Audio Unit 64-bit
- VST2 64-bit
- Send also supports AAX VENUE. Return and Room do not.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.