Forward Audio faTimeAlignDefault Title
Phase Alignment Plugin
Phase Alignment Plugin
faTimeAlign is a professional Time/Phase Alignment Plugin with an unrivaled accurate sub-sample precision and a unique, intuitive user interface. If you are aiming for a modern and tight sound without Phase Cancellation and a lot of punch and clarity, this Plug-in is your dream candidate!
Fix Your phase Problems in Seconds
faTimeAlign is a reliable workhorse, proven to work with any kind of multi-microphone source material. Time Alignment is a delicate and often time-consuming task, so you want nothing less than the best possible solution. Easily adjust your tracks, relative to the other tracks, with positive or negative delays, and make A/B comparisons to absolutely nail the correct setting.
You can also arrange your tracks into different sub-groups and delay them relative to each other to align different instruments or instrument groups.
Easy to Use and Flexible
One of the many great reasons you will love faTimeAlign is its unique user interface. The range of the delay knob can be set to any value narrow or wide, which lets you easily sweep through different delay spans. Furthermore, the feature that allows you to enter values in feet, samples, meters, or milliseconds gives you all the flexibility you'll ever need.
A Phase Alignment Plugin – Prepared for Every Task
If you want to be creative, you can also use this plug-in for other tasks such as applying stereo effects like a moving Haas delay, creating colorful filter textures with a moving comb filter (similar to a slow phaser effect) or applying artificial double tracking to your vocals with varying delays. And if that’s not enough you can use it for parallel compression with analog outboard gear, where you have to deal with sub-sample delays due to different sample rates.
- Ultra-precise sub-sample accurate time alignment up to 0.001 samples
- Group Mode for delaying multiple tracks at once
- Negative time delays for adjusting tracks relative to each other
- Intuitive delay knob with adjustable delay span (min/max or range-based)
- Scalable GUI suitable for small tablets up to 4k monitors
- Time delays between -44.000 and +44.000 samples (+/- 1 second @ 44 kHz)
- Phase invert
- Compensation of time delays between microphones to fix comb filter distortion
- Upsampling between 1x and 32x
- A/B comparisons
- 4 different input units (ms, foot, meter & samples) for all possible needs
- Unique intuitive user interface
- Supports Samplerates between 44.100 – 192.000 Hz
- Full Unicode support for Western languages, Japanese, Chinese, Korean etc.
System RequirementsSystem Requirements
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- Mac OS X 10.11 - Mac OS X 10.14 (Catalina not yet supported)
- VST2, VST3, AU or AAX host
- Windows: VST2 32 & 64-bit, VST3 32 & 64-bit, AAX Native 32 & 64-bit
- Mac: AU 32 & 64-bit, VST2 64-bit, VST3 32 & 64-bit, AAX Native 32 & 64-bit
- Steinberg Cubase
- Pro Tools
- Apple Logic
- Ableton Live
- Presonus Studio One
- Cockos Reaper
- Magix Samplitude
- FL Studio
- Steinberg Wavelab
- Adobe Audition
- MOTU Digital Performer
Currently Unsupported DAWs
- Harrison Mixbus
- Tracktion Waveform
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.