Garritan Instant OrchestraDefault Title
Orchestra Virtual Instrument
Orchestration has never been so easy
Garritan Instant Orchestra is a revolutionary sound library that reinvents the way orchestral music is created by simplifying and streamlining the process. It is designed to create full cinematic orchestrations from just a few lines of music. With pre-packaged combinations and mash-ups, mood-based presets, and orchestral effects, you can evoke any emotion - instantly. It provides an empowering experience where almost any musician can sound like an A-list Hollywood composer, by simply creating just a few staves of music.
Garritan Instant Orchestra is a must-have library that offers an easy way to make super-quick orchestrations in minutes from start to finish. Achieve the larger-than-life orchestral sounds associated with film, games, TV scoring and music productions! The Instant Orchestra sound library integrates the uniquely powerful and high-performance ARIA Player.
Intuitive and easy to use
- The premise of Instant Orchestra is to make orchestrating easier, with minimal effort and without the complex hassle of sequencing and setups.
- The collection provides a practical shortcut towards orchestrating; anyone can create extraordinary orchestrations quickly and inexpensively. Sketch creative ideas and concepts at a moment’s notice.
- Go from small to massive orchestrations very easily, with little loading and instant results.
- This library does not assume any prior knowledge of scoring music or orchestrating.
Orchestral Combinations and Groups
- Consists of various sections of a symphony orchestra playing in unison, in octaves, and tutti.
- These instruments can be homogeneous or combined with various instrument families to achieve the desired sound.
- Focus is on consonance, harmony, and euphony – where instruments play together and in concert.
Orchestral Special Effects
- Includes many orchestral special effects in strings, brass, woodwinds, and percussion. Effects consist of glissandi, rips, weird clusters, harmonics, textures, aleatoric sounds, instruments playing in non-traditional ways, and techniques that cannot be created with individual samples.
- The focus is on dissonance and atonality. These inharmonious textures are performed by different sections of the orchestra and are valuable sounds for film, television, and game composers.
Mood-based Ensemble Presets
- Includes a collection of useful, pre-configured instrumental combinations tailored for certain moods.
- Ensemble presets give you a quick and easy "head start" to setting up a group of instruments.
- These useful presets are ready to go and range from intimate to monstrous, spooky to sublime, and can evoke many emotions.
- Ensemble Manager makes it easy to load pre-configured and user-created templates.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.