Garritan Jazz & Big Band 3
Authentic Jazz Virtual Instruments
The award-winning Garritan Jazz & Big Band library is the first virtual software instrument library that truly captures the distinctive jazz sounds, ranges, and techniques of authentic jazz and big band groups. Express yourself with this unique collection of trumpets, trombones, saxophones, keyboards, basses, and rhythm sections.
The unique sounds of jazz and big bands
Garritan Jazz & Big Band 3 features the jazz sounds, ranges, and techniques required to make your music swing with the authenticity of a real jazz or big band group. The Jazz & Big Band 3 sampled sound library integrates the uniquely powerful and high-performance ARIA Player.
Comprehensive collection with over 60 instruments
- Sixteen different saxophones ranging from a diminutive sopranino saxophone to a large subcontrabass saxophone
- Brass instruments with various mutes and additional release effects such as kisses, falloffs, doits, half-valve, and shakes
- Jazz rhythm section with percussive techniques for piano and guitar, electric and acoustic bass, electric piano and drum kits
- Build your jazz ensembles and big bands one instrument at a time, exactly as you wish. Create solos, duos, jazz trios, quartets, jazz ensembles, or a full big band.
- Ensemble Manager contains a collection of pre-configured instrumental combinations for your convenience.
The Garritan Jazz & Big Band 3 sound library is proudly powered by the ARIA Player. No need to purchase a separate sampler.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.