Harrison AVA De-EsserDefault Title
Harrison's reputation for "True Analogue In-The-Box" sound is due to our unique development heritage: we first created an analogue console processor and then converted the processor to digital while retaining the sound and character of the original analogue system.
The AVA De-Esser implements Harrison's 4th-generation de-esser algorithm: tuned by our users to detect and eliminate harsh sibilance in real-time.
- Intelligent algorithm operates on harsh sibilance while ignoring other fricatives.
- Band Solos and Format-AUto Solo feature helps the user dial-in the sibilant frequency range.
- Capable of up to 12dB reduction in sibilance.
- Adjustable threshold & depth allow fine control over the processor’s onset and strength.
- Fast and easy to use interface with 6 control dimensions accessible in the main graph.
- Zero latency processing, suitable for live use.
- Gain reduction meter appears on Pro Tools mixer strip. (AAX format only)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.