HAVE Audio Omnidrums -
Drum Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
A Totally New Drum Experience
Recorded with an insane level of details (up to 12 dynamics and 8 round robins) it offers total control over the mixing (12 channels) bringing the recording studio experience right on your computer.
It features drums techniques never sampled so far (stacks and sounds of each kit element hit in multiple positions) and gives you tons of color variation for each element for an absolute realistic and modern drumming experience.
Likely one of the most complete, omni-comprehensive drum VST on the market,
Omnidrums is much more than just another great drums Instrument for Kontakt. It's 2 instruments in 1!
You can model new and surprising grooves by using the built-in arpeggiator or combining all the patterns and loops we recorded for you, changing tempo, reversing, adding effects, and a great analog processed destructive distortion.
Last but not least, we developed a user mapping system to let you create your own drum kits and patches.
We have a strong feeling that Omnidrums may become one of your favorite drum instruments and a constant color in your music palette.
Apart from being such an extensive drum instrument, it can be switched into a hybrid, cinematic percussion instrument and a powerful sound design tool in just a click, thanks to its dirt mode with 3 different unique analog-recorded effects, its
Top class reverb and delay algorithms, its routing options, and the powerful warp-free mode.
- 21 different kick sounds: 18, 20, and 24" with different tunings and playing techniques
- 120+ snare sounds and techniques: one-shots, drag, rim, rim-drag, rolls, press rolls, harmonics, stacks, tunings, and special effects.
- 120+ snare roll techniques, from standard to unconventional: different shapes, dynamics, and length.
- 140+ tom sounds and techniques: one-shots, rim shots, drag, rim-drag, rolls, harmonics, tunings, and special effects.
- 200+ cymbal sounds and techniques (hi-hat, ride, crashes) including one-shots, positions (cymbals played in multiple positions to get different colors), rolls, effects, stacks, prototypes, and odd cymbals etc.
- 230+ time stretchable loops and rhythmic patterns
- 43 time stretchable Jazz fills
- Lots of creative textures and objects
Built-In Effects and Controls
- 3 Dirt effects: 2 (Quake and Debris) analog-processed and 1 IR.
- Built-in top class Reverb and Delay algorithms
- Reverse Function on each sample
- Warp: two modes (FREE, HOST)
- User Auto-mapping system
- 12-Channels Routing mode
- Panning on each channel strip
- 50000+ samples .ncw format
- 12 mic positions you can mix, solo, and pan for creative results (Kick: 3 mics; SNARE: 3 mics; TOM: 2 mics; HI-HAT: 1 mic; OVERHEAD 2 mics (L, R), ROOM: 1 mic)
- 34 Factory patches
- 16 blank user patches to create your own sets and presets.
- Requires full version of Kontakt 5.6.8+
- Not compatible with free Kontakt Player
- 8GB RAM or more
- Sample resolution: .ncw format
- Approx, 20 GB compressed file
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.