Hit'n'Mix RipX DeepAudio -
AI Audio Separation Software
Easily and accurately splits full-mix stereo MP3s, WAVs, and other file formats into voice, drums, bass, sound effects, guitar, keyboard, and other layers, using industry-leading AI source separation.
Access the notes, harmonics, unpitched sound, and other core components of audio, such as amplitude, frequency, and phase in a powerful but easy-to-use click & drag workflow.
Audioshop Deep Editing Tools
- Powerfully, but easily, adjust pitch, time-stretch, copy and paste individual or groups of notes, sibilants, and unpitched sounds.
- Edit Unpitched tool displays all unpitched sound spread over the entire Rip, from its top to its bottom. Click & drag to select a region of unpitched sound and edit it.
- Draw notes, drums, and samples onto your rip with the Draw Sound tool.
- Use the Split tool to cut notes into sections for further editing.
- Piece together notes so you can edit them as one, with the Join tool.
- Quickly change the instrument playing notes, say from vocal to guitar, using the Replace Sound tool.
- Clone characteristics such as pitch variation (e.g. vibrato), sound (timbre with volume) & panning from one note to another, for example, to duplicate a real instrumentalist's playing style, with the Clone tool.
- Make fine pitch adjustments and slides simply by clicking and dragging, with the Draw Pitch tool.
- Add fluctuations in pitch, formant, volume, and panning to notes, using the Apply Pattern tool.
- Blend together the pitch, formant, timbre, volume, and/or stereo panning of notes by clicking & dragging over them, with the Smooth Region tool.
This is no Spectrum Editor - these are the actual harmonics that describe the sound of a note, and Harmonic Editor allows complete control over them.
Perfect for removing noise, adjusting timbre, and creating interesting new sounds.
Quickly remove background or foreground noise from selected notes and unpitched sound.
And Even More Tools
DeepAudio editing features don't stop there, including tools such as Chord Creator, Infinity Scale, Inharmonicity and the Beat, Panning, Pitch, and Volume Mappers.
Most leading DAWs can open audio clips for editing with DeepAudio. RipLink plug-ins are installed so that they can be used from Pro Tools and DAWs that fully support VST / ARA v2.
For other DAWs, such as Logic Pro X, it is possible to work directly with RipX by setting it as the external sample editor, or by using general audio import and export methods.
RipScripts - Create Your Own Powerful Tools
DeepAudio supports RipScripts written in the Python programming language and even includes a special editor.
Not only can you create a tool with its own UI, RipScripts have access to and control over the core building blocks of sound, such as notes, harmonics, amplitude, and frequency.
In fact, the Audioshop and Harmonic Editor features described above are RipScripts.
When you buy RipX DeepAudio, you get the core DeepRemix module for free.
As well as providing intuitive tools for adjusting pitch, time-stretching, copying and pasting individual or groups of notes, and so on, this supplies the layers panel for adjusting levels, stereo panning, and EQing of individual instruments and sounds.
Additionally, the Effects menu offers a powerful range of real-time effects that can be applied via a slider. When you apply them during playback of a loop, your changes even get recorded as Ripples, so you can experiment to your heart's content, then playback, edit and cut & paste the results wherever you like!
You can set the musical scale for a song (or let RipX detect it) and RipX can even automatically fit the pitch of notes in selected layers to that scale.
Furthermore, automatic Randomize options allow for the ultimate in creative inspiration for both Effects and Musical Scales.
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (64-bit only)
- Minimum: 2 Core 2.5GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, 20 GB Free Disc Space
- Recommended: 4+ Core CPU, 16+ GB RAM, 20 GB Free Disc Space
- For Much Faster Ripping Speeds on Windows: NVIDIA GeForce 1070/1080/1080 Ti/2070/2080/2080 Ti/3070/3080/3090 with 16 GB RAM and NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 11.0 installed.
- Pro Tools (Optional): RipLink AudioSuite plug-in requires Pro Tools 12.8.2 (macOS) / 12.2 (Windows) or later.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.