HOFA 4U+ DynamicTiltEQDefault Title
Tilt Equalizer Plugin
Optimize the balance between bass and treble with one simple control at the highest audio level.
- Boost/attenuation of up to 24 dB
- Variable tilt width for transparent adjustments as well as musical sound shaping
- Process bass and treble separately
- Low cut and high cut filter (6 & 12 dB/octave)
- Individual routing for stereo, mid, side, left and right processing
- Up to 32x oversampling
- Support for Mac and PC, 32 and 64-bit DAWs
- It's extremely worth it to activate the dynamic feature for treble and bass processing and the integrated analyzer.
- Parallel processing with DRY/WET control.
- All HOFA plugins are compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Vista and WinXP, as well as Intel Macs with OS X 10.7 up to macOS 10.14 (Mojave).
- Audio Unit, VST, VST3, RTAS and AAX, 32 and 64 Bit.
- HOFA constantly test their plugins with the following DAWs: Ableton Live, Apple Logic, Avid Pro Tools, Bitwig, Cockos Reaper, Image Line FL Studio, Magix Samplitude/Sequoia, Presonus Studio One, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.