IK Multimedia Amplitube Slash -
Guitar Amp Simulator Plugin
Slash Signature Gear Models now in AmpliTube Custom Shop
Want to rock Slash’s Rig? Now you can with AmpliTube Slash, just one of the signature collections inside AmpliTube Custom Shop. Play through a rock icon’s pedals and amplifiers, all from the convenience of your personal playing space - your studio.
AmpliTube Slash is a suite of Slash's signature guitar effects, amplifiers and speaker cabinets that Slash uses on tour and in the studio, available in a convenient desktop app and plug-in for your DAW. Now you can play and record with the sounds that make the legend.
What's new in AmpliTube Slash v1.5
This latest update to AmpliTube Slash offers new refinements to the ADF 100 and JCM Slash amp models, fine-tuning these in collaboration with Slash for a new level of realism.
Plus, rock out with new 13 presets made by Slash himself, covering the tones from the new album "Living the Dream" from Slash feat. Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators.
Slash's Signature Gear
AmpliTube Slash for Custom Shop features models of all the legendary signature gear used by Slash in the studio and in his live performances. Now you can rock models of the legendary Marshall JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee, the Marshall AFD100, plus all of Slash’s signature guitar pedals. Also included is a massive collection of Slash guitar tone preset settings, provided as starting points for your own tone tweaking or playing along.
AmpliTube Custom Shop Slash Models
- /Delay - Slash's Delay Pedal, this model is based on the Boss DD3 digital delay
- Slash Gate - a handy little noise eliminator based on the MXR Smart Gate
- Slash Octo Blue - an octave & distortion pedal all in one! Based on the MXR Blue Box
- Slash X-Chorus - extreme control over chorus rate and eq, based on the MXR Stereo Chorus
- Slash's Secret Booster - kicks in the gain for solos, this little gem is based on a double secret Custom Audio Distortion/Boost pedal
- Slash Wah Dist - why wouldn’t you add a little more distortion with your wah? This über cool pedal is based on the Dunlop SW95 (Slash Wah). Get your “dirty wah” on.
- Marshall JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee Head - Officially licensed Marshall JCM Slash unit. What more do you need? It’s a Marshall!
- Marshall AFD100 – Again, an official version of this unbelievable Marshall high-gain head. Rock on.
- Officially certified Marshall 1960ASL speaker cabinet
- Officially certified Marshall 1960BSL speaker cabinet
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.