IK Multimedia T-RackS Linear Phase EQ -
EQ Module for T-Racks 5
High Precision, Linear Phase Equalizer
The T-RackS Linear Phase Equalizer is a precision tool that allows for extremely detailed, clean, and transparent tonal interventions on your audio material.
Linear phase operation is at the base of this six-band equalizer. This kind of processing is particularly useful when there is the need to perform tonal adjustments that do not sound colored like they would do if another kind of EQ had been used. Linear phase EQ in fact doesn't alter the phase response of the frequency band where the boost or cut happens resulting in an absolutely transparent and not smeared sound.
As an added plus to the Linear Phase response, the T-RackS Linear Phase EQ boasts six bands of fully parametric equalization. Each band can be configured to work as a high pass, low shelving, peaking, high shelving, or low pass, thus making the module extremely flexible.
This equalizer is perfect when you need to make EQ adjustments on the audio program don't "feel" as equalized and as natural as possible, as if the audio was never touched: when in peaking mode, its bands can be set to have a wide and broad Q or be super sharp, to make surgical micro-cuts to a very narrow frequency band, very handy to get rid of resonances or notch out noises.
This EQ is so natural sounding that it can be equally used on single tracks or on the whole mix; in the first case it will be a "problem solver" to a poorly recorded track: sometimes percussion instruments need to be fixed in certain zones or may have resonances that could be annoying or clash with the tonality of the song, but the fundamental tone must remain intact: that's where the precision and distortion-free sound of this EQ can really be the solution.
In case it's used on a full mix, as a general mastering equalizer, the Q of the bands can be set for a very wide and broad value so that the transparency of the action will be invisible.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- System Requirements
- T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web-based.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.