Image Line DirectWaveDefault Title
Sampler Virtual Instrument
Opens all your sounds*
It loads and edits most of the existing sound formats³ out there (WAV (any), SF2 (Soundfont), AKP (Akai), Propellerheads Recycle, Native Instruments Battery, Kontakt *(nki), GIGA *(gig) & eMagic EXS24) and it can even sample your existing VST instruments.
- 16 part multitimbral VST sampler
- 128 Voice Polyphony
- 128 programs
- unlimited zones per program
- All sample rates supported
- Realtime SINC-64 point interpolation (HQ Audiophile)
- Poly, Mono, Legato operation, with glide / auto mode.
- 2*24 dB 5 mode filters serial or parallel
- Flexible 16 slot freely assignable Modulation Matrix
- 2 mod. ADSR envelopes, 2 zone-independent mod. LFOs 2 global program mod. LFOs
- Automatable loop points, reverse loop points supported
- Loop modes: fwd, one-shot, sustained, bounce looping
- Automatable sample start offset (available as mod destination parameters)
- Built-in voice Insert FX with independent settings for each zone: ring mod. sample rate decimator, bitcrusher & phaser.
- Built-in send effects: chorus, reverb, delay (with filtered feedback, sync to host tempo).
- Independent send amounts per zone
- Freely assignable 16 stereo outputs
- Multi-editor with channel list, mixer, expression, modulation and pitch bend GUI controls
- Built-in sample editor with destructive editing (cut / copy / paste / trim functions), loop finding tool, normalize, vertical / horizontal zooming, etc)
- Realtime sampling/recording of whatever is connected to DirectWave inputs (needs modular host or host with assignable plug-in routing)
- Record Threshold: sampling input will wait until signal peak arises (-40dB)
- Built-in VST host to easily automate "sampling" of your VST instruments directly into DirectWave
- Total Recall operation mode: DirectWave will enclose all the required sample data in the project files created by your host: it creates totally portable projects without worrying about needed sample files
- Import: DWP (proprietary), WAV (any), SF2 (Soundfont), AKP (Akai), Propellerheads Recycle, Native Instruments Battery, Kontakt *(nki), GIGA *(gig) & eMagic EXS24
- Several importing methods: built-in browsing, drag&drop, menu options
- Built-in fast library browser list and tree-arranged menu program selector.
- Zone editor with visual zone arrangement map and list with all zone properties
- All program/zone parameters of all channels can be automated as VST parameters
*WARNING: DirectWave will not import the above formats if they have been encrypted/protected. Encryption is sometimes used by vendors to prevent non-native import of program files (they want you to buy their sampler) so check with the vendor they are not encrypted/locked to a given sampler if you are planning to purchase any of these formats for use with DirectWave and/or test out the demo of DirectWave to see if it worksBEFOREyou buy it.
DirectWave in FL Studio
- DirectWaveworks inside FL Studioboth underWindows and macOS
- General FL Studio System Requirements apply
- Windows only
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 or later
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM
- 30Mb free disc space
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard
- VST2 compatible host
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.