Image Line MaximusDefault Title
Limiter/Loudness Maximizer Plugin
Maximus will deliver transparent peak limiting and volume maximization without coloration of the processed sound. Maximus excels equally well as a final mastering plugin or as a per-track effect.
Heavy weaponry for the loudness war
Maximus will quickly become one of the most rewarding tools in your recording and mixing arsenal. Maximus applies level maximization via compression and/or limiting across three frequency bands, to enhance and improve the final track.
Used sparingly, Maximus raises the volume of the track without introducing unwanted distortion and ensures that the quieter parts, often lost in the mix, are more easily heard.
Maximus offers 4 user definable compression curves and
complete visual analysis of the sound as it is processed.
Bass can be increased and higher frequencies sharpened. Selected elements of a mix, instruments or vocals for example, or complete tracks are given a professionally mastered 'presence'.
- 3 independent user-definable Low Mid High (LMH) frequency bands.
- Custom look-ahead for the LMH bands and Master compression envelopes.
- 4 compressors/limiter: One per LMH band plus a Master wide band compressor/limiter.
- Each compressor has an infinitely variable, multipoint compression curve. Create any shaped knee or special effects (limiting, compression, gating or expansion)
- Fully configurable. Any of the LMH or Master compressors can be bypassed to configure Maximus to suit any compression task
- Two saturation types per LMH & Master bands, with independent gain
- Mixing between the frequency dependent compressors and the master, perfect for parallel & NY-style compression
- 4 Independent stereo separation control per band
Maximus in FL Studio
- Maximus works inside FL Studio both under Windows and MacOS
- General FL Studio System Requirements apply
- Windows: 7, 8, 10 or later
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU withfull SSE1 support
- 512 Mb RAM
- 130 Mb disk space
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.
- Format-VST2 compatible host.
VST Plugin is NOT Mac compatible.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.