Image Line Ogun -
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument for Windows
Lots of Harmonics
Ogun's distinctive synthesis engine can generate more than 32,000 harmonics, modulated by high-level ‘harmonic mapping’ functions, that hand tonal control directly to the user.
- Massive additive synthesis engine (up to 32,767 harmonics).
- Realistic metallic timbres through harmonic randomization or timbre analysis (resynthesis).
- Fast, precise tonal shaping through multipoint envelopes (of Sytrus fame).
- Advanced Unison engine.
- XY modulation pad for live expressive control.
- Effects: Filter, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, and EQ
- Space-saving GUI
- Sytrus works inside FL Studio both under Windows and macOS
- VST2 compatible host on Windows
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 - (32 & 64 Bit)
- MacOS 10.11 or above
- 2GHz CPU or better
- 512MB RAM or more
- 30 MB disk space
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.