Image Line PoiZoneDefault Title
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
A Lot of Punch in A Simple Package
Useless knobs were ruthlessly removed so what remains is a UI where every knob counts. Once you have spent some time auditioning the preset patches we are sure you will agree that Poizone packs a lot of punch in what appears to be a simple package, enjoy!
PoiZone features a warm, super-trooper-extra-analog-Moog-like-mega filter with self-oscillation. Special attention has been given to precise filter tuning so that when KEYTRK is set to maximum, the PoiZone filter will track keyboard frequency precisely so it can be used as an oscillator. The PoiZone filter has bright and clean sound or it can be 'grungy' and 'angry' when resonance is introduced as it features some light distortion. And even with distortion, the filter sounds clean on high frequencies as it has no aliasing.
- 2 oscillators that can produce the two most popular and useful shapes for subtractive synthesis: fat, bright SAW, and PULSE shapes, with adjustable pulse width
- Noise generator
- Ring modulation
- Sync modulation
- 16 voice polyphony
- 4 voice UNISON with user-adjustable stereo panning and 'Octaver'. The Octaver expands the harmonic range and flexibility of the unison sound to support the creation of realistic 'vox-like' effects
- 2 ADSR envelope generators. One for traditional envelope duties, the other can be user-assigned
- 3 FILTER modes - low pass, bandpass, and high pass.
- Keyboard and Velocity tracking for the filter
- Multi-mode Arpeggiator
- Noise Gate with an adjustable 16 step pattern. The gate features smoothness control and the ability to import/export patterns to .fxp files
- DELAY effect, with tempo-synced click-free stereo delays and delay time modulation. Lo-cut and hi-cut for trancers!
- CHORUS with a warm sound with great unison emulation
- MIDI learn feature with the ability to save/load MIDI setups to/from a patch
- LFO and MOD WHEEL modulation. Can be assigned to a wide range of performance parameters in PoiZone
- 385 high-quality factory sounds.
- PoiZone works inside FL Studio both under Windows and macOS
- It can be used in any AU or VST2 compatible host on Mac.
- It can be used in any VST2 compatible host on Windows.
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 - (32 & 64 Bit)
- Mac OS 10.11 (El Captian) and above
- Standalone version not compatible with 10.15 Catalina
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512MB RAM or more
- 30 MB disk space
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.