Image Line Sakura -
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument for FL Studio
Reproduce the Delicate Pluck of A Single String
Sakura can reproduce the delicate pluck of a single string, a violin's bowing, or the sonorous resonance of a grand piano. Most importantly, the curious musician can take control of every aspect of the simulation to create fantastic instruments. Ever wanted to know what a 20-foot guitar sounded like? Or a bowed piano? Now you can find out, Sakura opens up a world of string modeling possibilities, why not download the Sakura demo and try it for yourself. The Sakurazensen is coming, be there to experience it.
Virtual Modeling in Sakura Follows a 5 Stage Process:
- Contact - An impulse, the mechanical contact with the string, is first generated then shaped to simulate plucks, picks, scrapes, hammers, taps or humble fingers.
- Vibration - Sakura’s dual string model then gives the operator control over a wide range of parameters such as damping, tension, positioning, and string properties.
- String interaction – The dual strings are then mixed, panned, and enveloped to simulate interactions.
- Resonance - The string/s vibration then interacts with an 8-resonator "body simulator" to create the size, material, and shape of the instrument
- Acoustics - Virtual acoustic space is then simulated with chorus, delay, and reverberation effects.
System RequirementsSakura in FL Studio
- Sakura works inside FL Studio both under Windows and macOS
- General FL Studio system requirements apply
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.