Image Line Vocodex
'By Your Command' and Beyond
What is Vocoding? You have heard vocoding many times, even if you don’t know what it is. Vocoders are the classic robot voice from many sci-fi movies. Vocoders analyze the real-time frequency band activity of one sound, the Modulator, to control frequency band activity in another, the Carrier.
A vocoder consists of a series of narrow-band frequency gates that allow through only those frequencies from the Carrier that are detected in the Modulator source. So if a human voice is used to vocode a synthesizer chord, it will sound like the synthesizer is talking.
- Speech enhancement contouring of noise or modulator pass-through.
- Modulator noise reduction to reduce ambient noise bleeding through carrier.
- Voice doubling and reverb capabilities.
- Built-in Soundgoodizer for limiting and warm output.
- Up to 100 bands individually locatable anywhere in the spectrum.
- Band unison to create a fat & lush sound.
- Sidechain carrier & or modulator input.
- Inbuilt carrier synthesizer powered by Sytrus.
- & more per-band effects to discover...
- Vocodex works inside FL Studio both under Windows and macOS
- It can NOT be used in other DAW on Mac.
- It can be used in any VST2 compatible host on Windows.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10 - (32 & 64 Bit)
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM
- 130 Mb disk space
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.