IndigiSounds Trinidad SteelpansDefault Title
Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Player
Indigisounds Steelpan Samples was created in the Caribbean twin-island Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, the birthplace of the Steelpan. This instrument is a quintessential symbol of West Indian creativity, and has become a medium for percussive expression globally. We take the power of the Steelpan sound a step further by bringing you the first ever sample library to capture the entire range of the conventional Steelpan and its performance criteria. Our team of professionals has carefully crafted these samples to mirror the sounds of pan yards across Trinidad and Tobago. At your fingertips is the potential to compose, arrange and produce the authentic sound of an entire Steel orchestra.
- Allows for composing, arranging and producing at the convenience of your fingertips, using the creative vibe of the widest variety of authentic steelpan samples ever created (4GB).
- Package includes the option to access velocity control (for single strikes – 5 velocity layers, and for rolls – 3 velocity layers), transposition, extended instrument ranges and ADSR envelope.
- Bonus feature, sampled "engine room" instruments found in a typical steel orchestra.
- Playback capability for music notation software and Digital Audio Workstations using KONTAKT PLAYER.
- Samples were critiqued by steelpan tuners and users in Trinidad and Tobago, spiritual home of the steelpan.
- Unlike the physical instrument, samples do not require periodic specialist re-tuning.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.