iZotope Neutron 3 Advanced
Intelligent Mixing Plugin
From the makers of popular audio plug-ins like RX and Ozone, Neutron 3 is designed to bring your mix workflows into the 21st century. Now with Mix Assistant, Neutron 3 is the first-ever plug-in that listens to your entire session to suggest an overall level mix to kick things off right. With 8 modular mixing tools in one mothership plug-in, it’s the easiest, most intelligent way to bring unrivaled quality and speed to your mix. Create custom presets using machine learning for individual tracks with Track Assistant, communicate across plug-ins in your session with the smartest EQs on the planet, bend and shape your audio to any instrument profile with Sculptor, and automatically find and fix masking issues with the most intelligent Masking Meter that gets you to a mix that sounds better than ever, faster than ever.
Neutron 3 packages the latest advances in audio and passes them on to you - so you can focus on your craft.
Mix Assistant: Balance your tracks, and start your mix
Introducing Mix Assistant: Track Assistant's big brother. Through inter-plugin communication, Mix Assistant listens to your entire mix, communicating with every track in your session to give you a balanced starting point, built around a focus of your choice. With Mix Assistant, Neutron 3 is the first-ever plug-in that listens to your mix so you can kick your session off right, saving your time and energy for creative mix decisions.
Neutron Advanced comes with 8 additional, individual module plug-ins with the same great signal processing power to use across your session independent of the mothership. Build your own signal chain alongside your favorite audio plug-ins for the ultimate mixing experience - faster, even better sounding plug-ins in whatever configuration you like.
Sculpt your sound, fix your mix
Sculptor is the be-all end-all of audio goodness. For sweetening, fixing, and even creative applications, it’s like having a per-band army of compressors and EQs working tirelessly to shape your track. Sculptor talks with Track Assistant to understand the instrument you’re working with and gives real-time feedback to help shape your track. Sculptor can also work with any chosen instrument profile, letting you experiment with new sounds and make something entirely your own.
Improved Masking Meter
The Masking Meter Neutron is famous for, all grown up. With a convenient one-window display, smoother metering with more obvious actions like inverse link, Masking Meter is now even better at helping you find and fix competing elements of your mix to create space for any instrument, vocal, loop, and more. And now with an even better connection to other inter-plugin communication enabled plug-ins, you can fix your mix fast.
Work much faster with performance gains to keep your focus on what’s important, without the annoyance of system slowdowns or standstills. Insert more instances of Neutron in your session, open sessions faster, forget about messing with settings and bouncing and experience some seriously velvety visualizations. Not only is Neutron faster at processing your audio, but your sessions with multiple Neutrons will open faster, and refresh rates for visualizations have doubled.
Touch Your Audio
Resizeable, beautiful, and significantly faster. Dive into analysis tools that enhance your mixing experience and get results with plug-in controls made for humans, not machines. Work directly with what you see and translate what you hear with easy-to-use controls nested in smooth, understandable metering. Remove the barriers between sound and visuals for a downright enjoyable mixing experience.
- Mix Assistant: choose a focal point of your mix and let Neutron 3 automatically set your levels before you ever have to touch a fader.
- Enhance your audio with the new Sculptor module. Use iZotope spectral shaping to make your instrument tracks sound more like themselves...or something else entirely.
- Improved Masking Meter to help your tracks from stepping on each other and muddying your mix.
- Visual Mixer & iZotope Relay: Launch Mix Assistant directly from Visual Mixer and move your tracks in a virtual space, tapping into iZotope-enabled inter-plugin communication.
- Beautiful, smooth visualizations and a resizable interface that invite you to step in and take control.
- Work faster with huge performance gains to help you focus on your craft, with system slowdowns and standstills a thing of the past.
- Track Assistant listens to your audio and creates a custom preset for you based on what it hears.
- 8 plug-ins in one convenient mothership. Build your signal chain directly within one highly connected, intelligent interface with: Sculptor, EQ with new Soft Saturation mode, Transient Shaper, 2 Compressors, Gate, Exciter, and Limiter.
- Component plug-ins: Complete freedom and control over Neutron’s 8 modules as a single plug-in or as 8 individual plug-in workhorses.
- Tonal Balance Control: Updated to support Neutron 3 to further help you shape a balanced mix based on tens-of-thousands of professional mixes.
- 7.1 Surround sound support and zero-latency mode in all 8 modules for professional, lightweight processing for audio post or surround music mixes.
Mac: OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) - macOS 10.14.4 (Mojave)
Windows: Windows 7 64-bit w/ Latest Service Packs - Windows 10 64-bit
AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All formats are 64-bit only.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.