Joey Sturgis Drums Truth Custom Black & Gold Full
Drum & Cymbal Samples in WAV and NKI Formats
Truth Custom Kit, "Black and Gold" (2010) [Package: 4 drums, 9 cymbals]
Recorded, Edited, Mixed by Joey Sturgis
Played by Eric Choi of "We Came As Romans" in 2010
Full Package Includes:
- Drumagog GOG files, (kick, snare, hi tom, low tom)
- Kontakt Instruments, ALL (full Kontakt 4+ required)
- Kontakt Multi, entire drum set in one instrument
- Wav File for each sample (328 files)
- Each drum/cymbal recorded with articulations and performed velocity
- Cubase Drum Map for use with Kontakt Multi
- Kick, 22x18, 10-ply, maple
- Snare, 14x7, 20-ply, maple w/ 10 ply reinforcement rings
- Rack Tom, 12x7, 10-ply, maple
- Floor Tom, 16x14, 10-ply, maple
- Hi-hat: Paiste Twenty 14in
- Left Crash: Zildjian A Custom Projection 19in
- Right Crash: Zildjian Z Custom Medium 19in
- China: Paiste Prototype 20in
- Splash A: Paiste Alpha Metal 10in
- Splash B, Sabian AA 10in
- Splash C, Zildjian K Custom Hybrid 11in
- Zilbel A & B, Zildjian Small 6in
- Kick: Truth standard batter & resonant
- Snare: Remo Emperor X Batter, Truth standard resonant
- Toms: Attack 2-ply batter, Attack 1-ply medium resonant
- Recorded at 44.1kHz 24 bit in .wav format
- Preamps used: API 3124, Digimax d8, RME FF800
- "Perfect dynamics" achieved by pre-volume levelling of each articulation
- all samples are "panned" from the drummer's perspective
- pre-mixed and ready for production by Joey Sturgis
- Kick: Format-AUdix D6
- Snare: Shure SM57
- Toms: Sennheiser MD 421-II
- Overheads: Neumann KM184, spaced stereo pair
- Room: Rode K2
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.