Joey Sturgis Drums Cymbalism
Drum & Cymbals Samples in WAV and NKI Formats
Cymbalism contains 14 mix-ready cymbals aimed at giving a versatile and realistic drum sound. Rather than velocity based sampling that merely alters a single set of multi-samples, Cymbalism has been recorded in 24bit/44.1kHz featuring the following articulations:
- 4 Extra Soft
- 4 Soft
- 4 Medium
- 6 Hard
- 6 Extra Hard
- 3 Chokes
- 3 Bell hits
- 3 Swells
Hi hats include Pedal, Closed, Half Open, Open and Pedal Choke.
Cymbalism is your vision, your own virtual room, use Kontakt to pan your cymbals to your required perspective, you can use as many or as little of the 14 provided cymbals to create your unique kit. The cymbals are pre processed and require nothing more than a touch of EQ. If your velocities have a high range you might want to try a touch of your favourite compression.
- Hi-hat A : 12" Sabian AA Mini Hi-hats
- Hi Hat B : 14" Sabian AAX Studio Hi-hats
- Crash Right : 19" Paiste Alpha Metal crash
- Crash Left : 17" Sabian AAXplosion crash
- Crash Middle: 16" Meinl Generation X Synthetic Crash
- China Right: 18" Sabian HHX China
- China Left: 16" Meinl Generation X Filter China
- Mini China Right: 8" Meinl Generation X Filter China
- Stack Center: Meinl Generation X Synthetic Filter Stack
- Splash/Bell Left: 8" Custom Sabian 15” crash cut down
- Bell Left : 8" Stagg Bell
- Bell Right: 12" Zildjian z Bell
- Ride A: 21" Zildjian Z Custom Mega Bell Ride
- Ride B: 22” Sabian HH Dry Ride
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.