JST Toneforge Misha Mansoor
3-channel Guitar Amp Sim with IR Loader
Toneforge Misha Mansoor is an audio plugin developed from Misha Mansoor's signature guitar sounds. Designed by Joey Sturgis Tones and Misha Mansoor of Periphery, Toneforge takes any direct input guitar signal all the way to fully mixed guitar tone with a unique all-in-one design.
NEW ML Sound Lab Cab added
ML Sound Lab is a premium impulse response producer, best known for collaborating with Misha Mansoor on four separate Cab Pack releases by Fractal Audio Systems.
You’ve most likely heard ML Sound Lab’s cabinet simulations whether you know it or not, used by many bands live and in the studio. The Grammy-nominated album "Periphery III: Select Difficulty" is one of the best examples of the ML Sound Lab tone.
- Three-Channel amp with unique "infinity" gain knob that morphs the tone stack in levels as you increase the gain
- Built-in virtual model of Horizon Devices Precision Drive Pedal
- Amp features insane amounts of detail control such as Harmonics, Compression, Saturation, "Purr" and more for crafting your own signature tone
- JST Matched Cab - a perfectly paired set of cabs to match each amp mode, curated by Joey Sturgis
- Robust cab room including a private selection of Misha's speaker and cab collection and built-in IR loader for external Impulse Responses
- Three incredible effects pedals developed to Misha's exacting standards
- Mixing tools built in for all-in-one tone-crafting and mixing
The first of our Toneforge line to offer disabling the amplifier for use of the effects and cabinets with your other amp sims or hardware amplifiers
Compatible with Windows 7+ / Mac OS X 10.6.8+ VST2, VST3, RTAS, AU, AAX - 32 & 64 bit
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.