Karanyi Sounds Budapest Abstract MarimbaDefault Title
Marimba & Synthesizer Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
Contemporary sounding Budapest Abstract Marimba designed for creating fast sequences and inspiring tremolo beds for contemporary sound production. Unlike traditional marimba libraries, we focused on transient rich, bright sounds and we also added some synth and ambience sublayers to fit in any genre from electronic, jazz to film score.
- 6 different hit & tremolo instruments played with soft, medium, hard sticks, hands, and brush
- 4 velocity layers from pianissimo to forte
- 6 octaves / instruments
- Brand new Engine: 17 GUI controls including Instrument Switch, Attack-Decay Control, Room Mix adjustment, EQ presets, Tape, Chorus, Reverb and Master Compressor
- Recorded with 2 x AT35 (Mid Mix) + Shure SM57 (Close Mix) on Universal Audio Apollo X
- All GUI elements are MIDI learnable
- 15 extra analog synthesizer sublayers sampled from various Oberheim & Dave Smith synthesizers
Requires Native Instruments Kontakt Full 5.8.1 or above.
Free Kontakt Player is not supported.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.