Karanyi Sounds Continuo -
Cinematic Guitar Texture Designer for Kontakt Full
Continuo is a complex-sounding cinematic texture designer tool based on electric guitars for creating endless pads, unusual soundscapes, characteristic atmospheres, and experimental sublayers especially for film, video games, and electronic music.
This is the first release of our cinematic series with our brand new, easy-to-use Layer Designer Engine where you can edit, modulate, and mix up to 4 individual Instrument Modules at the same time. Continuo is created in collaboration with the multi-instrumentalist, electronic music producer & composer IAMYANK.
Your continuous journey starts now.
- 18 extra-long guitar sample modules with rare sound setups: raw sounding Fender guitar textures with a lot of fortuitousness
- Bowed, tremolos, vibratos, beaten (with a wooden stick) techniques and a 300x stretched guitar patch
- Super large reverbs recorded through Eventide & Strymon effect processors
- Equipment used: UA1176, Roland Dimension D, Studer A800, Pultec EQP-1, UAD RAW, Strymon Deco / BigSky, Eventide Blackhole
- New Layer Designer Engine with an inspiring, super clean interface
- 60+ Factory & Artist presets
- Over 80 controls on a simplified GUI
- Run up to 4 Sound Modules at the same time
- 8 LFO Modulation presets / Module
- 4 EQ presets / Module
- 2 effects / Module + 2 Send effects
- Master EQ, Compressor & Limiter
- 24bit / 48kHz sample rate
- 2.5 GB lossless compressed size (3.5 GB original size)
Kontakt Full 5.8.1 or above required
Free Kontakt Player not supported
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.