Karanyi Sounds Continuo 2 -
Cinematic Piano Texture Designer for Kontakt Full
Continuo 2 follows the concept of creating complex-sounding cinematic textures with a fresh new look and super-intuitive interface. Based on exceptional quality piano recordings, analog synths, and various sound design tools. Build massive modulations, ethereal soundscapes, hybrid keyboard themes from super quiet scores to enormous trailer sounds. Created in collaboration with the multi-instrumentalist composer and sound designer iamyank.
- 12 piano sample modules with rare sound setups: raw sounding piano textures and heavily sound-designed synthesizers.
- Equipment used: Roland Dimension D, AKAI GX 4000 Tape Machine, Pultec EQP-1, BigSky, Eventide Blackhole, and various modular synth effects.
Updated Layer Designer Engine with 40+ new controls:
- 80+ Factory & Artist presets
- 4 Sound Modules + 1 Transient layer
- LFO tremolo module with 8 presets
- Prophet 5 filter type LFO module with 8 presets
- 2 custom vintage reverbs
- Authentic tape machine wow control
- Master EQ, Compressor & Limiter
- 24bit / 48kHz sample rate
- 830 MB lossless compressed size (1.6 GB original size)
Kontakt Full 5.8.1 or above required
Free Kontakt Player not supported
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.