Kilohearts Carve EQDefault Title
31-band Equaliser Plugin
Graphic equalizers have stayed the same for a long time, but Carve EQ takes the next big step in evolution.
Carve EQ is a 31-band graphic equalizer, that runs laps around the competition. Innovative new tools, and loads of EQ profiles from famous songs makes sure you'll get your desired results in no time!
Carve EQ has a very advanced filtering system hidden under a small set of efficient and deceptively simple tools, to give you perfect control in any situation.
- Perfect sound - Carve EQ won't let anyone down soundwise. Using top of the line, digitally clean filters it will give you a crisp result every time.
- Normalize - Normalizes the signal, making the effect insensitive to input gain.
- Workspace Layout - With a recognizeable workspace layout the Carve EQs user interface makes sure you will quickly find your way to all the features.
- Really Fast - All Kilohearts plugins get the job done quickly. That way you can stack them high without worrying about performance issues.
- Download & Install - Once your purchase has gone through you will get an email with installation instructions. With our custom installer it couldn't be easier.
- Size Does Matter - The Carve EQ workspace is freely resizable and you can set the UI scale to match your preference.
- Snapin Compatible - Carve EQ works with our excellent Snapin hosts.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.