Kilohearts Flanger -
Flanger Plugin + Snapin
Create weirdly cyclic motion in your sound with Flanger. It's sort of similar to a sweeping comb filter.
Create flanging effects by mixing the audio with a slightly delayed version of itself. The length of the delay can be adjusted manually and modulated. Optionally, this effect can also add a phase shift between the dry and wet signals to create an infinite barberpole-style flanging effect upwards or downwards.
- Delay: Adjusts the minimum delay.
- Depth: Depth of delay modulation. Added on top of the minimum delay set by the delay knob.
- Rate: Rate of delay modulation.
- Scroll: Enables the phase offset and motion functions of the effect.
- Offset: Phase offset between dry and wet signals.
- Motion: Rate of modulation for the phase offset.
- Spread: Stereo spread between left and right channels. Affects delay modulation and phase offset.
- Feedback: Feedback of the wet signal back into the delay line.
- Mix: The dry/wet mix of this effect. A lower value will let some of the unmodified signal through.
- Settings panel: Whenever you have your mouse cursor over a snapin there is a small arrow at the top right corner (not visible in screenshot). It opens a settings panel where you handle presets.
- Randomize button
- Enabled checkbox: The small checkbox to the left of the plugin name is a checkbox that bypasses the effect when disabled.
- Resize handle: The bottom right corner of all Kilohearts plugins is a resize handle for scaling the UI to any size. This allows you to get a good view of the controls whatever the screen resolution, and also comes in handy if you need big controls, e.g. when using Flanger as a real-time effect on a touchscreen monitor during a live set. (This is not available when used inside a snapin host.)
Flanger is a snapin
Kilohearts plugins work great together, and all the snapins can work double duty as modular components inside snapin hosts. There are several different hosts that allow you to apply any number of snapins in various contexts, like to each individual band in the band-splitter Multipass, or add your full effects chain right inside the preset of the synth Phase Plant.
All Kilohearts plugins are available through the installer as 64-bit VST, AU and AAX plugins for Windows and Mac.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.