Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
Synthesis In Motion
Concept is an intuitive and creative soft-synth, that makes the process of creating your own patches fast and inspiring. Concept's flexible synth engine will enable you to create everything from traditional synth sounds to more complex evolving textures and custom sound design elements.
A fresh approach to modulation allows any parameter to be mapped to one of four highly editable multi-mode modulators in the center of Concept’s UI. Choose from a variety of flexible modulation options such as an Env/Pitch Follower, an X/Y Capture pad, and the unique 'Tweak It' customization system.
Concept also comes with an extensive selection of high-quality effects with a total of three simultaneous insert slots. A highlight of the effects suite is a mix ready convolution reverb that allows user IR files to be utilized to create unusual creative effects.
What's New n V1.1
- Dark Mode User Interface option
- 55 New Presets by Matteo Milani (Unidentified Sound Object) and the Krotos Sound Team
- Software improvements
- Modulation System - Explore a new approach to modulation using drag-and-drop. Instantly identify your mappings with clear color coding and animated visual feedback.
- Tweak It - Get inspired quickly using our controllable and assignable customization system. Create variations of your patch with a single click, with results ranging from musical to complex.
- X/Y Capture - Draw your modulation movements within an X/Y field. Capture patterns for any combination of parameters and sync the results to your projects tempo. Create unique sounds and melodies in an instant.
- FX Rack - Combine a range of ten high-quality effects, and drag-and-drop any parameter into the modulation system. An innovative convolution reverb is included allowing the use of custom impulse responses.
- Audio Input - Stimulate new ideas by performing and modulating with any input or instrument. Use elements from your mix to create dynamic rhythmical patches, or use the pitch follower to create exciting interactions with existing melodies.
To get you started, Concept comes loaded with 200+ diverse presets, designed by the likes of Mercury award-winning music producer Roni Size (Reprazent, Universal), Richard Devine (Google, Warp Records), Kayla Painter (Brownswood Recordings), Dom Ruckspin (Ninja Tune) and Heiroglyphic Being (Mathematics Records).
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Windows 7 and above
- 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
- 4GB RAM or more
- Formats (64-bit only): VST, VST3, AU, AAX Native
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
Supported host applications: Ableton Live 10 and above, FL Studio (Windows only), Reason, Pro Tools (11 or later), Logic Pro X, Nuendo 8.2.10 or above, Cubase 10, Reaper, Studio One.
Please note: Audio Input is not supported in Studio One and FL Studio.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.