Krotos Dehumaniser 2Dehumaniser 2
Creature Sound Design Plugin
Creature Sound Design Plugin
Dehumaniser 2 is a powerful vocal processing tool perfect for a range of vocal effects, from monsters to robots and many more. Utilizing incoming live or pre-recorded signals, the software allows you to rapidly create seamlessly layered effects by using presets or dive right into customization by linking virtual patch cords to interactive effects modules. Dehumaniser 2 features proprietary effects like Scrubbing Convolution and Spectral Shifting that deliver dramatic results and offer totally new avenues for creative design.
With 10 essential modules, and over 100 impactful presets, renowned sound designers have used Dehumaniser to bring other-worldly characters to life in blockbusters like Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Jungle Book, Far Cry 4, and Doom. This versatile tool eliminates the difficulty of setting up complex processing chains, and allows designers to jump right into the creative work. Dehumaniser is an all-in-one solution that puts vital vocal design features at your fingertips, making it the ideal plugin for use in film, TV, video games, live performance, and more.
What's New in Version 1.3.1?
For the latest update, Krotos has added a full range of new presets to the software covering 'Speaker' and 'Transparent' dialogue presets, as well as specialized music presets for processing lead and backing vocals. Sound Designers Damjan Mravunac and Tyler Hoffman have contributed their own artist presets now available in the plugin.
The Dehumaniser 2 v1.3.1 update also includes performance and stability improvements, as well as DAW and OS X Catalina support.
- 10 new dialogue presets including 'Speaker' and 'Transparent' categories
- 14 new music presets for processing lead and backing vocals in your tracks
- 19 new artists presets from sound designers Damjan Mravunac and Tyler Hoffman
- Various fixes to increase the stability of the plugin
- Various fixes to session recall
- Settings.dat file added by default for all OS X users
- Improved touch automation support
- Improved reset values for parameters
- OS X Catalina support
- Studio One support
Bring your creatures to life
This modular, node-based processor eliminates the time and expense traditionally required in creature sound design by opening-up jam-packed full of presets and pre-analyzed sound libraries. Work in real-time to design unique creatures, and save your workflow – down to each module, sample, and setting – making it perfect for localization.
Perform live directly in your session
- Use Dehumaniser 2 in industry-standard DAWs including Pro Tools, Logic, Reaper, Live, Cubase and Digital Performer
- Run multiple instances of Dehumaniser 2 on different tracks or buses
- Automate hundreds of parameters for unprecedented control over your processing and workflow
Design complex processing systems quickly and easily for unique sound design
- Clearly see the layout of audio routings with our modular, node-based system
- Use up to two instances of each node; use multiple pitch shifters, granular processors, spectral or convolution processes or more in complex serial or parallel signal paths
- Create systems and settings which are truly performable
Jam-packed with inspiring presets and sounds to get you started
- Our factory library ships with over 100 thrilling presets and 133 high-quality animal recordings, including Tigers, Leopards, Pigs, Parrots and more
- Jump straight into creature design or create your own settings
- Trigger sample sounds based on amplitude, pitch or from a range of Format-AUdio descriptors
- Create dynamic effects that react to the input signal; create processing engaged by pitch or amplitude settings per node
- Select between peak level, RMS level, energy difference or pitch tracking to bring your signal to life
- MIDI control, assign and recall
- Gate, EQ, and Limiters per module (including input and output)
- Custom 'drawer' Macro system per node
- Envelope-follow based on pitch or noise content as well as amplitude, per module in your custom system
- Pitch Shifter
- Delay Pitch Shifting
- Noise Generator
- Scrubbing Convolution
- Flanger / Chorus
- Ring Modulation
- Spectral Shifting
- Sample Trigger
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan - 11 Big Sur (Intel only)
- Windows 10 64-bit or above
- 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- Screen resolution of 1280×1024 or higher
- Sample rates: 44.1 kHz - 192 kHz
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
- Dehumaniser can only be activated on one computer at a time
AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, AU, VST2 (all 64-bit only)
Pro Tools (11 or later), Logic Pro X, Nuendo, Ableton Live, Cubase, Reaper, Studio One
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.