Krotos Dehumaniser Simple Monsters
Creature Sound Design Plugin
Creature Sound Design Plugin
Dehumaniser Simple Monsters takes a new design approach to the familiar Dehumaniser technology, packing it into a simple but powerful user interface. Using only a collection of sliders and assignable X/Y pads, a huge variety of sounds can be coaxed from the plugin to create realistic monsters in a matter of seconds. With so many creative possibilities, it's no surprise Dehumaniser's technology was used in The Jungle Book and Far Cry 4. So get ready to bring your characters to life alongside sound designers at top Hollywood and AAA studios.
Design in comfort
Perfect for audio professionals, students or anyone looking for advanced sound design at great value, this versatile tool makes a strong addition to any post-production project. The plugin’s simplicity and control surface features makes it quickly adaptable to live environments as well, such as voice over sessions, theatre performances or Halloween attractions.
Exciting new parameters and choice of interface
- 5 dynamic parameters and a sample scrubbing function allow you to quickly and easily design sounds for any sort of monster
- Pick between a slider layout or X/Y Pads interface
- Assign elements to each axis to explore the processing differently, coaxing unpredictable results from the plugin, or maximise responsiveness during performance
Control from a distance with the TouchOSC remote
- Free yourself from the confines of your desk with our new TouchOSC integration for iOS - a modular OSC and MIDI control surface for an iPad
- Work from inside the booth, the comfort of a sofa or wherever inspiration strikes you - all that's needed is a local Wi-Fi connection
- Use our template or design your own using our integrated OSC commands (TouchOSC license not included)
Presets to get you started
- Organised into 'Dialogue', 'Sci-fi' and 'Growls and Roars' libraries, our presets were built with your creative needs in mind
- Whether you're making a gremlin or a god, our presets are designed to provide inspiration and cut setup time out of your workflow
- Processing up to 192kHz/24 bit
- Solo scrubbing playback
- Save and recall Presets
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.