Krotos Reformer Pro
Sound Design Plugin
Reformer Pro allows sound designers, producers, musicians and performers to design, automate and perform any sound in real-time, like never before.
Whether you already hear the sound in your mind, or you’re looking to experiment and search for the never-before-heard, Reformer Pro gives you powerful sonic tools to bring your sound to life.
Reformer Pro also utilises the world’s first Dynamic Input technology, taking procedural, sample-based audio processing to new heights and into previously unexplored territory.
VST/AU/AAX plugin comes with the Krotos Bundle for FREE (Regular price $449) . That’s over 3.8 GB of high-fidelity sounds to get you started.
Shape Sound Like Never Before.
You do your best sound design work when you can manifest what you hear in your mind. Reformer Pro offers a whole new way of interacting with sound.
- Analyse sound libraries with our Analysis Tool.
- Perform sounds in real-time via the world’s first Dynamic Input – using a microphone, MIDI or directly from the UI.
- Replace or add texture to pre-recorded audio in your DAW.
- Automate your audio directly from the timeline.
- Select or mute any sound from within your libraries.
- Perform impacts and add extra definition using our unique Transient Engine.
- Create constantly evolving soundscapes and variations.
Turn your sound libraries into a performable sound palette
- Switch between an audio input and Dynamic Input for different ways of interacting with your own libraries
- Use a microphone, automation or midi to control your libraries
- Perform impacts and add extra definition using our unique Transient Engine
- Trigger transients directly, based on frequency via velocity-sensitive midi input
- Add variation quickly and easily
Use high-quality libraries
- Reformer Pro includes the fantastic Krotos Bundle, that's over 3.8 GB of high-fidelity sounds waiting for you at start-up. Libraries include: Bengal Tiger, Electronic, Leather Foley, our Fruit & Veg Collection, Gun Foley and more
- Looking for even more variety? All Reformer libraries are compatible with Reformer Pro.
Blend and control up to four libraries in real-time with the X/Y pad
- Perform to picture in real-time and achieve seamlessly synced, sculpted results
- Render single shots or set up automation to create audio that evolves with your scene
Set individual parameters for each library
- Choose response times for each library using the parameter bar
- Tweak playback speed and volume to refine results
- Select or mute any sound within any Library
Perform sound libraries like instruments in real-time
- Analyse your own libraries, packs, and collections for use in Reformer Pro with our Analysis Tool
- Include up to 1 GB of samples in every Reformer Pro library that you create
- Draw from a broad and diverse library or aim for consistency and focus with micro-libraries
- Analyse at the sample rate that’s ideal for you
Replace or add texture to pre-recorded audio in your DAW
- Create constantly evolving sounds using 'continuous mode' - perfect for environmental effects or electronic textures
- Combine with Extended Library View for a comprehensive range of results from a single library
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download InfoDigital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.