Krotos Weaponiser Basic
Weapon Sound Design Plugin
Your Secret Sound Design Weapon
Weaponiser is an inspiring audio layering solution that allows you to design, customise, and perform a huge range of sound effects in real-time – all from within one plugin.
Navigate a comprehensive range of built-in factory assets to layer, sequence and design unique sounds with ease. Customize and create endless variations to your sound effects instantly, and use MIDI and automation to programme or perform your variations with speed and precision.
Weaponiser gives you the power to experiment while keeping your project in sync. Effortlessly adjust presets and save hours of editing time for a smooth and creative process every step of the way.
Quickly import your own sounds, and layer up to 80 audio files using 4 powerful engines and 3 built in synthesisers to create a huge range of sound effects.
A Light Selection of 1,650 Included Factory Assets
Weaponiser Basic comes with a light selection of Krotos sounds included. Choose from a diverse range of library categories, easily accessible through the tag-driven browser via simple drag-and-drop. Weaponiser Basic also includes 124 designed presets, straight out of the box to get you started immediately.
Looking for more sounds? Weaponiser Fully Loaded comes with the full range of Krotos sound effects, offering you the full libraries with 9,746 included sounds and 561 Presets at an unbeatable price!
What's included in Basic:
- 1327 Samples from the Weapons Library
- 106 Samples from the Footsteps Bundle
- 31 Samples from the Whooshes Library
- 85 Samples from the Magic Library
- 68 Samples from the User Interface Library
- 33 Samples from the Trailers Library
- 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks - 10.15 Catalina supported
- Windows 7 64-bit or above
- 1.88 GB Hard Disk space
- Screen resolution of 1280×1024 or higher
- Formats (64-bit only): AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, AU
- Minimum sample rate: 44.1 kHz
- Maximum sample rate: 192 kHz
- This software is a digital download
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- An iLok account is required to activate and use the software
- An iLok 2 or later is optional
- Weaponiser can only be activated on one computer at a time
- Supported host applications: Pro Tools (11 or later), Logic Pro X, Nuendo, Ableton Live, Cubase, Reaper, Studio One
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
NUS Card, Student ID Card, Letter of enrollmentTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/licence code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the licence code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.