Kuassa Amplifikation Clarent -
Amp Simulator Plugin
The third product from Kuassa's 3rd gen Tube Simulation technology following the much-hyped Amplifikation Caliburn and Matchlock. Amplifikation Clarent is inspired by Orange amps and thanks to the 3rd gen Tube Simulation engine guarantees a more dynamic natural-sounding, realistic amp recording experience for guitarists.
Supports various audio plugins: VST/VST3/AU/AAX which makes it compatible with any kind of DAW software. Standalone and Amplifikation 360 modules versions are also available.
There are no guitar amplifiers like Orange Amplifiers whose looks and presence are as unique as their sounds. Instantly recognizable by their colorful appearance, delivering thunderous crunchy tones used by world-class acts.
This time, Kuassa uses a different approach where we mix and match the tones from different inspirations of Orange amplifiers for each channel, resulting in six distinct sounds for you to rock on your computer. Powered by the third generation of our proprietary circuit-matching technology, please enjoy the incarnation of British heaviness: Amplifikation Clarent.
Run Amplifikation Clarent as plug-ins inside your DAW’s project, or gave an immediate run as standalone app for a quick guitar practice or drafting out presets, or break it down to 3 different amp modules inside Amplifikation 360 "playground" where you can mix and match with Kuassa’s other Amplifikations or Efektors.
- 3 amp types, with influences from various models of Orange amps:
- Clarent A: Thick and clean. A powerful choice for playing with effect pedals.
- Clarent B: Meaty and crunchy. Delivers punchy, mid-forward distortion on channel 2.
- Clarent C: Modern high gain type sound. Pushing massive distortion with long sustain.
- 2 channels for each amp: Low Gain and High Gain.
- Sag and Bias feature on the power amp section.
- Low pass and high pass filters.
- Five types of cabinets with impulse responses taken from genuine Orange cabinets.
- Seven types of workhorse mics: SM57, MD421, MD441, Naked Eye, R121, C414, and TLM103.
- Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations with mono or stereo configuration,
- just like a real-life guitar recording session with mix option.
- Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter.
- Photorealistic graphics for a lifelike guitar playing experience.
- Straightforward and easy to use interface.
- Support up to 8x Oversampling
- Windows XP or Later (32/64 bit)
- Intel Pentium 4, or AMD Athlon XP at minimum (Core2 Duo, Athlon64, or better is recommended) with at least 512MB RAM
- VST or VST3 compatible host/DAW
- Pro Tools 11 or later for AAX format
- Mac OS 10.6 or later (32/64 bit)
- Intel Pentium 4, or AMD Athlon XP or better (Core2 Duo or Athlon64 recommended) with 512MB minimum RAM
- VST, VST3, or Audio Units compatible host/DAW
- Pro Tools 11 or later for AAX format
- Propellerhead Reason 7.1 or later for Rack Extension format
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.