Kuassa Amplifikation Lancaster -
Guitar Amp Simulator Plugin
British Combo Amp
The fourth product on our range of Guitar Amp Simulator products utilizing our 3rd generation of our modeling technology. Amplifikation Lancaster is inspired by Vox combo amps and thanks to the 3rd gen Tube Simulation engine guarantees satisfying, dynamic natural sounding, realistic amp recording experience for guitarists.
Supports various audio plugins: VST/VST3/AU/AAX which compatible with any kind of Digital Audio Workstation softwares. Standalone and Amplifikation 360 modules versions are also available.
The Charm of British Chime and Jangly Sound
This time, we take one step further in translating the inspirations of Vox Amplifiers* to recreate its original tone and feel throughout the decades, making distinct sounds from the 70’s, 90’s and late 2000’s accessible for guitarists. In addition, a parallel signal path from the normal and top boost channel similar with the jumpered-mod gives the amp more mojo from the tone sought after by many guitarists. A treble booster pedal FX is also included giving the plugin a total modern incarnation of the original hardware setup.
The AC30 was built as the demand for louder amps increased in the late 50s where the rock and roll culture began to shine. Known for its bell-like chime and bright jangly sound, undoubtedly the Vox AC30 is very influential in defining the sound of the British movement with the faces of The Beatles, Queen, The Who, The Clash, Ritchie Blackmore, Oasis, U2, and Radiohead.
Consistently in production for more than 50 years, the Vox AC30 went through many incarnations and models throughout its history of different holders. We took three of their most distinguishable tones and compiled them into one amp to rule them all: Amplifikation Lancaster.
- NEW! Range Master Style Treble Booster: Inseparable with the AC30’s tone. Modified to fully match the Lancaster's tone.
- NEW! Parallel signal path for the Normal Channel and Top Boost Channel. Use both channels simultaneously, similar to 'jumpered' Vox
- 3 amp types, taken from different eras of AC30:
- Lancaster A: Late 2000's AC30. Breaks up and overdrives early. Raw and raucous.
- Lancaster B: 1990s Limited Edition AC30. Fat and slightly compressed. Sounds thick with overdrive or distortion.
- Lancaster C: Modified 1970s AC30. Cleaner sound with huge headroom, instantly recognizable for that loud jangly tone.
- Sag and Bias feature on the power amp section.
- Low pass and high pass filters.
- Five types of cabinets with impulse responses taken from genuine Vox combo amps.
- Seven types of workhorse mics: SM57, MD421, MD441, C&T Naked Eye, R121, C414, Neumann
- Freely adjustable dual-miking configurations with mono or stereo configuration, just like a real-life guitar recording session with mix option.
- Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter
- New top view interface for lifelike guitar playing experience
- Straightforward and easy to use interface
- Supports up to 8x Oversampling.
- MacOS 10.7 Lion or above (Intel only)
- Windows Vista or above (32 or 64 bit)
- Core 2 Duo / AMD Phenom II CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, Standalone
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.